Fragment locations?

Lord_MaxLord_Max USA / Idaho Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 216996Members
Been playing for almost two days stright now. (just got the game) and I've run into a situaion. I can't explore any deeper! I have searched endlessly for the moon pool fragments, to no avail. Help me please?

Comments

• RonsloRonslo Ireland Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217036Members
    Moon pool fragments can be found at the grand reef.
  • ech0gh0stech0gh0st CA Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216637Members
    Lord_Max wrote: »
    Been playing for almost two days stright now. (just got the game) and I've run into a situaion. I can't explore any deeper! I have searched endlessly for the moon pool fragments, to no avail. Help me please?

I cant find anyfragments at all
  • Lord_MaxLord_Max USA / Idaho Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 216996Members
    Ronslo wrote: »
    Moon pool fragments can be found at the grand reef.

which is where?
    Go to the back of the aurora and then go in the opposite direction of it, the grand reef is really deep so bring lots of oxygen tanks, u will know ur in the grand reef when u see weird plants called membrane trees.aox0ivgmnmtv.gif
    Ronslo wrote: »
    Go to the back of the aurora and then go in the opposite direction of it, the grand reef is really deep so bring lots of oxygen tanks, u will know ur in the grand reef when u see weird plants called membrane trees.aox0ivgmnmtv.gif

tysvm! now where is the modification station?
    MOONPOOL CONSTRUCTED!!! Now to lithium hunting.
  • PeppocanettaPeppocanetta Italy Join Date: 2016-04-01 Member: 215150Members
    Guys I miss the cyclops bridge fragments! I cant find them out! someone who can help me?
  • RanchnutsRanchnuts USA Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217013Members
    Lord_Max wrote: »
    MOONPOOL CONSTRUCTED!!! Now to lithium hunting.
    mushroom forest great place for it also if you go looking for the cyclops bridge pieces dunes are a good bet they are easier to spot in the open nothingness
    I found my modification station fragments in the dunes.
  • alienxyxalienxyx Join Date: 2016-06-23 Member: 218975Members
  • ShekKShekK Spain Join Date: 2016-06-21 Member: 218863Members
    edited June 2016
    Can we build the nuclear reactor in this version? If so, where are its fragments? Can't find them :neutral:
  • SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    ShekK wrote: »
    Can we build the nuclear reactor in this version? If so, where are its fragments? Can't find them :neutral:

the reactor is in this version although a low quality rendering and i'm not sure where to find the fragments. Go with thermal generators if you can, no fuel cost.
  • ShekKShekK Spain Join Date: 2016-06-21 Member: 218863Members
    Slackerstu wrote: »

the reactor is in this version although a low quality rendering and i'm not sure where to find the fragments. Go with thermal generators if you can, no fuel cost.

I have two of them (thermal generators) I was asking because I want to find something new until the update, I'm getting a bit bored hahaha
  • SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    Slackerstu wrote: »

I have two of them (thermal generators) I was asking because I want to find something new until the update, I'm getting a bit bored hahaha

Found a cool tech map from devs: https://www.gliffy.com/go/publish/7224075 Suggests the reactor should be in active/inactive lava zones but I feel that is not likely on xbox yet. I found it by using debug allblueprints or bobthebuilder
  • Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    i like the second island i like to call crab island due to all the crabs i find so much gold, uranium, and magat somthing don't know the spelling well its a nice island despite the crabs if some of you never found it get next to the crashed ship and use compass its 1 click to the left of "N" keep on that heading and you'll see it also its not a floater like the other (probably why no crabs) and in the mountain in the middle a watering hole that connects to a nice large cave system
  • Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    o and forgot also has lots of that purple crystal lithium and the ugly pink thing thats so super freakishly rare to find place is a gold mine for all this stuff