Best place to post...

Rooks_NemesisRooks_Nemesis Ontario Join Date: 2016-06-11 Member: 218388Members
If I where to post my own personal suggestion/idea accompanied by detailed blueprint or "concept" art, where would be the best place to post these?

The obvious choice would be under the suggestions and ideas, Yet I've seen multiple people post them under general discussions.. In all honesty I would really like them to be posted where they can get the most attention as possible lol.. Even if they are not used or even considered, I did quite alot of work on these drawings and I'd really like at the very least peoples feedback.. Other then my wife's and kids lmao..

Thanks in advance everyone..

P.s Happy (late) Fathers day to all you dads out there!!

Comments

• WarViperWarViper Texas Join Date: 2016-04-27 Member: 216062Members
    Please post them under the suggestions/ideas forum section. It sees quite a bit of traffic so I promise it won't go unnoticed there.
  • Rooks_NemesisRooks_Nemesis Ontario Join Date: 2016-06-11 Member: 218388Members
    edited June 2016
    Thanks for the fast reply.. I didnt want to "step on peoples toes" so to speak.. I keep seeing people kinda shotgun them on both general and suggestions.. And 9 out of 10 times no one really raises a stink about it..

Any ways thanks again

*edit*

I think maybe the reason people post it under general discussions is so thier idea gets put up on the hot topics side bar, I could be wrong tho..