stuck in a wall no way out

calcalf55calcalf55 penrith Join Date: 2016-06-04 Member: 218091Members
i was coming back to my base then it was reset the ground so i go rid the hacht made new one enterd it now im stuck in
wall :(

Comments

• EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    Yeah, the ground reset is a known issue which should be fixed with the new update I think. Try reloading your save and if you're still stuck, open the Debug Console by pressing RB+LB+A at the same time, then use one of the GOTO commands listed here to teleport you to another location.
  • calcalf55calcalf55 penrith Join Date: 2016-06-04 Member: 218091Members
  • blackjack301blackjack301 Orange Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217554Members
    calcalf55 wrote: »
    i was coming back to my base then it was reset the ground so i go rid the hacht made new one enterd it now im stuck in

What does that even mean?

• FrogmanFreemanFrogmanFreeman US Join Date: 2016-05-28 Member: 217626Members
    I had a similar issue with the life pod. When I loaded a game I was stuck in the walls. luckily enough I was able to use the ladder to get myself out.
  • killenjokekillenjoke Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 216997Members

he was going to his base, the ground reset around it closing in an area. He removed the hatch and replaced it but when he exited he got stuck in the terrain. At least I think that's what happened.

You probably weren't trying to be rude, but remember this is an international community. Not everyone speaks English as their first language and speaking is almost always easier than writing.

@ the OP. if this ever happens again there's a command that was designed just for instances like this. simply type SPAWN into the command list and you'll be spawned a short distance from your current location. So you won't have to swim back from the aurora or anything.

or you'll be greeted by a hell spawn, chain clad vigilante, in dire need of some aloe lotion... it's about 50/50.
  • zylemoszylemos usa Join Date: 2016-06-20 Member: 218841Members
    was in the lifepod, paused the game to go do something, came back and unpaused, all of a sudden i was stuck in the wall of the lifepod which kept sloly riseing into the air and spining
  • njohnson1448njohnson1448 Alabama Join Date: 2016-06-14 Member: 218556Members
    Well guys....I'd say you're stuck between a wall and a hard place. :p. But as @killenjoke said, the SPAWN command is your best bet. If not, use KILL. That'll do it.
    killenjoke wrote: »

he was going to his base, the ground reset around it closing in an area. He removed the hatch and replaced it but when he exited he got stuck in the terrain. At least I think that's what happened.

You probably weren't trying to be rude, but remember this is an international community. Not everyone speaks English as their first language and speaking is almost always easier than writing.

Yeah I wasn't trying to be rude, I just didn't understand what it said so I decided to ask the other comments to explain to me.

If you understand which biome you're in, you could use the biome console command to teleport you to the same biome fixing your problem.
  • GabrielBCGabrielBC anh? Join Date: 2016-04-30 Member: 216170Members
    Or you could just type "WARP SEABASE" .