luggage & coffee

gunmetal563gunmetal563 Join Date: 2015-09-30 Member: 208239Members
I was a bit disappointed I couldn't set my coffee maker up or find a place where i could place my luggage in the cyclops.
i was also wondering if the luggage bags could possible end up as a sort of small non floating storage similar to the waterproof locker

qic3rlae3mk1.jpg
yet7310arovx.jpg
9zo3k6fpcltx.jpg

Comments

• Alrekr_IronhandAlrekr_Ironhand New Hampshire, US Join Date: 2016-03-22 Member: 214677Members
    Huh. Where did you find the cabinet and the wall shelves?
  • CoranthCoranth Join Date: 2015-06-02 Member: 205160Members
    Where did you find the Coffee Machine?
  • Alrekr_IronhandAlrekr_Ironhand New Hampshire, US Join Date: 2016-03-22 Member: 214677Members
    Never mind, I just found the wall shelves in the Deep Grand Reef wreck.

@Coranth, you should be able to find a coffee machine by searching wreckage patches in the general south-western region of the Shallows.
  • Nautical_NickNautical_Nick Australia Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218444Members
    Is this in experimental mode by any chance? I cannot go into the unstable build. It crashes my entire computer!
  • Duff_McDugginDuff_McDuggin Join Date: 2015-07-02 Member: 205964Members
    Is this in experimental mode by any chance? I cannot go into the unstable build. It crashes my entire computer!

I have been running experimental since I started last year with no problems until a month ago. Im not having the problem now, but the crashing was due to the SN video settings to the experimental MAX settings. Check to see if they are at the experimental settings, and put it to normal. That may help. One of the updates Im guessing forced the change with out me knowing.
  • DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    edited June 2016
    @Coranth, you should be able to find a coffee machine by searching wreckage patches in the general south-western region of the Shallows.

As well, there should be at least two for you to find since that's the amount I've found so far. I would prefer if these became scannable in the future because the coffee machine makes for good office decoration and I always have multiple offices.
  • gunmetal563gunmetal563 Join Date: 2015-09-30 Member: 208239Members
    this is in stable and you can find them among the debris fields
  • scubamattscubamatt Georgia, USA Join Date: 2016-05-22 Member: 217295Members
    These are both in Stable, and in the Safe Shallow debris areas. The luggage bags don't really float, and they sure aren't watertight by the look of them, LOL. I've found them in two colors so far - a dark blue/black, and a lighter grey.
  • Quantum_AnomalyQuantum_Anomaly Join Date: 2016-06-13 Member: 218496Members
    I agree on wanting to scan them. I should be able to make luggage from synthetic fibers, and it would be nice if I could build the coffee machine and lab equipment stuff for minor amounts of titanium/glass.
  • Funsauce32Funsauce32 Canada Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218339Members
    You should be able to find things like water and snack bars in luggage bags and the coffee machine should allow you to make coffee using various materials. the vending machine should let you craft new foods that don't go rotten as fast and the lab equipment should help you Further research things in the pda (Plants Animals ect.). you should also be able to find near rotten candy bars in trash cans as well as materials for coffee cups for the coffee machine.
    I agree slightly about the luggage as its non waterproof storage anything perishable or in a non sealed container would be exposed to the saltwater and ruined and once found you should be able to open them from your inventory, the coffee machine needs to be scan able to use as you are again taking a machine that was submerged in salt water and should have been ruined, the vending machine was submerged in salt water and should have been ruined as well as some stuff that was inside it, I can see salvaging stuff from it that was in a sealed container like bottled water but with no currency system and no npc's its kind of pointless
    it would be cool it you could salvage stuff like food, earth seeds and coffee that was in the auroras pantry from wreckage and debris fields the vending machine is a little bit silly to put in your base