No Instructions / Guide inside game:

SpamBaitSpamBait Cedartown, Georgia Join Date: 2016-06-05 Member: 218147Members
I just purchased Subnautical and are still trying to find out where exactly on the crashed ship the subs are located. However, obvious Radiation-leak prevents any chance of getting anywhere close. ...There is no mention or instruction in game about this.
...Any Assistance regarding this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Thank_You in advance. ~SB in GA.

Comments

• zimzumzimzum Join Date: 2004-09-02 Member: 31200Members, Reinforced - Shadow
  • SpamBaitSpamBait Cedartown, Georgia Join Date: 2016-06-05 Member: 218147Members
    I took your 2 Advice. ThankYou.
  • JebusChrustJebusChrust Join Date: 2016-06-16 Member: 218634Members
    edited June 2016
    I've actually had a big problem with the radiation. I haven't actually crafted the radiation swimsuit myself but I've spawned it in and it sometimes doesn't provide protection from radiation. I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended.
  • DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    I've actually had a big problem with the radiation. I haven't actually crafted the radiation swimsuit myself but I've spawned it in and it sometimes doesn't provide protection from radiation. I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended.

Do you wear all three pieces of the radiation suit? Because only the three of them together (suit, gloves, helmet) provide full protection. If you wear all three and the suit doesn't give full protection, that's def a bug.
  • JebusChrustJebusChrust Join Date: 2016-06-16 Member: 218634Members
    DrownedOut wrote: »

Do you wear all three pieces of the radiation suit? Because only the three of them together (suit, gloves, helmet) provide full protection. If you wear all three and the suit doesn't give full protection, that's def a bug.

Ah that's my issue, turns out I didn't know about the helmet and gloves! Thanks!