Suggestion:Sunbow Eel

OswaldHarringtonOswaldHarrington Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218342Members
edited June 2016 in Ideas and Suggestions
A small transparent eel like creature that glows and can shoot light at predators
Type: Fauna
Attitude: Defensive
1: Sunbow Eel will shoot sphere of light at it's predators to deter them away and will do 6 damage to the character if the eel is attacked by the character
2: Can be tamed by the character with any type of cooked food
3: After tamed, the eel will follow you everywhere and will help you
4: Can be really helpful in dark area's
5: Sunbow Eel are the Night Crawler's worst fear and after taming an Sunbow Eel all Night Crawlers will avoid you until night time

Assessment: Great for a pet to protect against the Night Crawlers

Comments

• OswaldHarringtonOswaldHarrington Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218342Members
    edited June 2016
    I Made this Suggestion to Balance out the other Suggestion I made: the Night Crawler
  • DagonDagon Earth Join Date: 2016-03-21 Member: 214648Members
    Seems interesting. I might draw it and post it here later.
    Dagon wrote: »
    Seems interesting. I might draw it and post it here later.
    Yeah I would love if you could draw it

• ThePassionateGamerThePassionateGamer Germany Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218219Members
    Could be a kind of "Pitch Black" the movie creature...but the underwater variant of it. Dies in light and thrives in the dark. Would only make sense in really deep waters where no sunlight is around and mostly no plants or other things shining any kind of light. The Light-Eel could be an adapted creature that learned how to survive in total darkness without beeing eaten by the dark variant. Maybe a good idea for a giant underwater cave system or parts of said system as an idea for a new cave biome?
    Could be a kind of "Pitch Black" the movie creature...but the underwater variant of it. Dies in light and thrives in the dark. Would only make sense in really deep waters where no sunlight is around and mostly no plants or other things shining any kind of light. The Light-Eel could be an adapted creature that learned how to survive in total darkness without beeing eaten by the dark variant. Maybe a good idea for a giant underwater cave system or parts of said system as an idea for a new cave biome?
    Haven't seen Pitch Black the Movie but I see what you mean
  • ThePassionateGamerThePassionateGamer Germany Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218219Members
    edited June 2016
    The movie is from the year 2000 with it main actor beeing Vin Diesel. It was his 2nd big appearance in a movie. The movie is set in a sci-fi setting where they strand on a planet with a very long day- and nightcycle (very long days and nights). The crashlanded during the day and did not find any hostile things on the planet but as the night came they noticed that there are night-only predators on that planet. Pretty good movie if you are into that kind of stuff. Sorry for straying offtopic here. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYl7kxBnx2E
  • DagonDagon Earth Join Date: 2016-03-21 Member: 214648Members
    Oh man, the picture didn't look this fuzzy on my phone. Oh well, here it is!
    tumblr_o8vcdxhd381tajts4o1_540.jpg

It has organs on its back that absorb and release energy and when it attacks it frills out its fins.
    edited June 2016
    Dagon wrote: »
    Oh man, the picture didn't look this fuzzy on my phone. Oh well, here it is!
    tumblr_o8vcdxhd381tajts4o1_540.jpg

It has organs on its back that absorb and release energy and when it attacks it frills out its fins.

I like it but it looks big
  • EHW1EHW1 Los Angeles Join Date: 2016-03-12 Member: 214122Members

You mean like the insects in the x-files?