Redeem In-Game Badges - Natural Selection 2

1235»

Comments

• SupaDupaNoodleSupaDupaNoodle Join Date: 2003-01-12 Member: 12232Members
    edited November 2015
    Face it, you are just one of us badge-less wonders now.

ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US...

• LaPalidaLaPalida Join Date: 2004-09-01 Member: 31182Members, Constellation
  • JammondJammond Nottinghamshire, England Join Date: 2015-08-23 Member: 207424Members
    I am missing some badges. Did I come to the right place for help?
    I'm a bit lost as I only recently returned to the game. I had badges before, but I don't now. I'm not too sure which ones either
    :confused:
    Any help would be appreciated.
    -Jam
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    @Jammond You don't have any on that forum account you are using. Is there another one you've used before?
  • JammondJammond Nottinghamshire, England Join Date: 2015-08-23 Member: 207424Members
    @IronHorse I'm not too sure. I was playing the game a few years back I might have been using my old email address/user name thejammywarrior@hotmail.com but that email account was closed due to inactivity.

This form account is relatively new but is linked to my steam account (of the last 12+ years) would the data not be attributed to my steam account in some way?

I think I'm missing a reinforcement badge; I have certain in game rewards still but I do not recall how much I backed.

It is sounding like a bit of a lost cause.

-Jam

• Lord_SothLord_Soth Join Date: 2004-06-10 Member: 29230Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    3 years ago I posted about my consti status not showing up and carrying over from my ns1 days, I'm aware this is now years past. Is there any record with UWE? I'm unsure how to resolve this? it should have been tied to my email killab10@hotmail.com or my dads when i was in highschool which may have been d3602go@tds.net ? hes always had d3602go@something* we are talking over ten years now. any help or feedback would be appreicated
  • keechikeechi Join Date: 2004-07-01 Member: 29656Members
    Recently I started to play NS2 again (was playing ns1 from the first day) and then i saw those fancy badges. So today I linked my 12-year old forum account with my 12-year old Steam account and I have many badges in the forums like "Ancient Membership" and I did, what i had to do, to "transfer" them to my Hive/Ingame account, but they dont appear so could you fix this, please?
  • ZavaroZavaro Tucson, Arizona Join Date: 2005-02-14 Member: 41174Members, Super Administrators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    keechi wrote: »
    Recently I started to play NS2 again (was playing ns1 from the first day) and then i saw those fancy badges. So today I linked my 12-year old forum account with my 12-year old Steam account and I have many badges in the forums like "Ancient Membership" and I did, what i had to do, to "transfer" them to my Hive/Ingame account, but they dont appear so could you fix this, please?

Certain badges don't transfer. The forum side ones that do are thing like Playtesters, Constellation, and Developer. Individual achievement things you get from the forums don't count. Sorry, mang.
  • keechikeechi Join Date: 2004-07-01 Member: 29656Members
    Zavaro wrote: »
    keechi wrote: »

Certain badges don't transfer. The forum side ones that do are thing like Playtesters, Constellation, and Developer. Individual achievement things you get from the forums don't count. Sorry, mang.

Thats shitty , "The ancient membership" would be nice to have ingame, but thanks for the fast and clarifying reply !
  • iClearSkiesiClearSkies Join Date: 2012-09-22 Member: 160359Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    Why am i seeing badges in game from the NS2 - Steam Trading Card Badges in game? how do we redeem these?
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Why am i seeing badges in game from the NS2 - Steam Trading Card Badges in game? how do we redeem these?
    Certain servers enable those through mods. If you have the steam badge, it will show on servers that enable it with mods.
    Hey @IronHorse, I don't know if this counts as evidence but there is this old post on another forum where my ex-boyfriend mentions that I contributed to the Constellation program back in around 2004 or so and this is the link. Flimsiest shit of all time buuuuuuut unless of course you believe that I planned this nefarious plot 12 years ago to save myself 25 bucks in the future in hopes of having this badge in ns2 :P
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    @LaPalida and anyone else that reads this : you can always private message me or any other admin for this stuff as well. :)
    Yay, thank you! :D

Yes I thought about PMing you right after I posted but then I wouldn't have gotten the 'Name Dropping' badge. Badge badge badge... must catch them all :)
  • CetraasCetraas Denmark Join Date: 2017-11-27 Member: 234140Members
    is there anyway to do this anymore. Hive have been retired.