Bugs On Xbox

Comments

• RavenMysteRavenMyste usa Join Date: 2016-06-04 Member: 218087Members
    EverReddy wrote: »
    RavenMyste wrote: »
    It will spawn a cube in my inventory and if I drop out side my base it won't turn in to a item to be scanned and won't count to the 3/3 if I am am doing it wrong please tell me Item Cyclops BlueprintFragment or do I need to use spawn

Yeah, the ITEM command just adds a cube to your inventory that is unusable as far as I'm aware. You should type: BLUEPRINT CYCLOPSBLUEPRINT

That should add it as a blueprint in your PDA rather than an item in your inventory.

Thanks to both you and heart it helped me get the blueprint finished
  • RavenMysteRavenMyste usa Join Date: 2016-06-04 Member: 218087Members
    EVILONE15 wrote: »
    cheers guys, but as usual people are not reading the list of known bugs, the fragmentation glitches are known across the board to affect the majority of modules etc. so please stop posting "fragment stuck at 67% or 2/2 won unlock extra its a well known bug, its irritating because I get pages with essays basically mentioning this. I would much appreciate only mentioning bugs that are barely talked about or recognised makes my life easier and also the devs when finding new or more important game breaking bugs, cheers - EVIL

I did read the bug list that's how I knew about the dev commands evil, but didn't know you had to use the blueprint command to spawn it the only 2 commands I knew of was spawn and item
  • dandodddandodd ct Join Date: 2016-06-11 Member: 218404Members
    A few times, my game seemed to freeze while trying to do different things like open a locker or pick save from the pause menu. I turned off my controller and turned it back on and that fixed it. I don't think my controller is the issue since that never happens with any of my other games.
  • bghst03bghst03 USA Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218204Members
    I have a multi purpose room glitched. it is above water completely. i added a 4-5 windows and it was attached to another multipurpose room and a corridor. I am trying to move it but i can't delete the room or the windows. i cant build anything off of the room either, and when i try and build things inside it only works in a small portion of the room. I have deleted everything around it and still cant delete the room. I have reset the game about a dozen times. (survival mode)
  • HeartOfTheKINGHeartOfTheKING XBOX ONE Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217758Members
    small glitch, while swimming all my beacon labels are wildly bouncing up and down. wouldn't be so bad except that it makes me dizzy
  • dinocroc34dinocroc34 nova scotia canada Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218436Members
    just had the bug where the land re terra formed back into a multi purpose room i had built. hope its getting fixed in the next update. awesome game unknown worlds keep up the good work :)
  • RheassiRheassi Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218437Members
    edited June 2016
    Xbox One: Playing survival mode for about 12 hours now. I started building a sea base on an outcropping of land that is above water. When I build off the side to take it underwater the room that is on the edge (half under water/half not) has a line of water across the mid section of the room. Not the whole room is filled with water just a line of it across the middle of the room. It's like a collision error with the water line and the room.
  • LhastLhast NY Join Date: 2016-06-03 Member: 218004Members
    edited June 2016
    Rheassi wrote: »
    Xbox One: Playing survival mode for about 12 hours now. I started building a sea base on an outcropping of land that is above water. When I build off the side to take it underwater the room that is on the edge (half under water/half not) has a line of water across the mid section of the room. Not the whole room is filled with water just a line of it across the middle of the room. It's like a collision error with the water line and the room.

I've come across the same phenomenon, only with the way mine is positioned it's just a thin layer of water along the floor so I actually kinda like how it looks :P
    ran into a bug where all of my med kit fabricators were broken and on the ground.
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    bghst03 wrote: »
    ran into a bug where all of my med kit fabricators were broken and on the ground.

Same situation here.
    I experienced another glitch in creative mode a few days ago when I made a moon pool, I got stuck inside of it while building it and it shot me down to the ocean floor. I was half stuck inside of the ground but I could walk and my oxygen wouldn't deplete.

Think you could replicate this somehow and take screenshots/vids? Because the moonpool/stuck underwater glitch is known, but actually being half inside the ground is new to me at least :P I had the bright idea of putting a moonpool in the "natural moonpool" in the center of Floater Island, so when I get this glitch I get sent down so damn far into the darkness, I dunno what's more crushing at that point the water pressure or my fear of deep dark water itself...
  • RushinRushin ga Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218495Members
    its really hard to go down ladders stacked on each other it wants to go up more than down ... hard to find the right spot to ingage bottom ladder ... and now that i put alot of spot lights every where when im near my base the frame rate is unbearable i leave from base it stops.... and last thing i noticed if i make more than 3 batteries or power cells when i put them into container or cyclops engine all disapear but 3 ... deff wasted resouces and time a few times with that issue.... but the frame rate issue is the big prob....other than that thank you guys for an awesome game...
  • haganr9haganr9 United States Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217924Members
    Don't know if this has been talked over but my reserved data with the peeper next to it vanished but my save data was still there
  • SicknTwisted94SicknTwisted94 Louisiana Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218490Members
    This game is great so far, but the random crashes can get a bit frustrating. One idea is maybe, instead of an autosave like someone suggested, a 'quicksave' function, creating a temporary save file to reload if the game unexpectedly crashes. Itd be good until you turn off the game after restarting it, or until you start a new save file. Then the quicksave will be replaced with the new file's data. Just an idea. I don't know if its even possible.
  • SicknTwisted94SicknTwisted94 Louisiana Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218490Members
    Also, I didn't see this on the list, but a bug i've experienced: when i was building the moonpool, the clipping mechanics are a bit wonky, so i had to get close. I tried to tap to set the outline then swim away, but my character clipped like it was in the building and i dropped to the reef bed like I was walking on land. Saving and quiting did not rectify the problem. I don't know if anyone else has had this, but its happened for me in both creative and survival.
  • AydenTheKillaAydenTheKilla North Carolina Join Date: 2016-04-21 Member: 216044Members
    edited June 2016
    Bugs ive encountered so far:

While scanning the observatory on the island. It would not complete. Then nothing else would scan either. But once i quit the game and reloaded twice it was in my blueprints.

When i build a base and the game takes away terrian. Upon reloading the save the terrain comes back through the base. We need dig or the terraformer.

The debug hud randomly shows up (especially when using the mobile vehicle bay) on xbox one and is unusable. Must quit the game out and reload.

Beacons will not show up. Especially, lifepod, cyclops and seamoth.

Med kid fabricators built inside of bases dont show up correctly.

batteries get randomly taken away from inventory.

When plants first grow to 100% they become half invisible until reloading.

Lighting bloom effects go crazy at night.

When coming out of a base and when the terrain is loading you can see to the bottom of the ocean. (bad rendering)

Will post more that i find that arent just double post.
    Beacons not showing up for me randomly (life pod, seamoth, cyclops and other beacons)
    Just finished my base entered the moonpool with a seamoth and entire base was filled with water, restart did not fix issue. Since based became glitched can't destroy most of the rooms and cooridors. Game crashes often when placing bulkheads
  • MayaMidnightMayaMidnight NC Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217074Members
    Lhast wrote: »
    I experienced another glitch in creative mode a few days ago when I made a moon pool, I got stuck inside of it while building it and it shot me down to the ocean floor. I was half stuck inside of the ground but I could walk and my oxygen wouldn't deplete.

Think you could replicate this somehow and take screenshots/vids? Because the moonpool/stuck underwater glitch is known, but actually being half inside the ground is new to me at least :P I had the bright idea of putting a moonpool in the "natural moonpool" in the center of Floater Island, so when I get this glitch I get sent down so damn far into the darkness, I dunno what's more crushing at that point the water pressure or my fear of deep dark water itself...

I have no idea if I could do it again honestly, all I know is I was building the moon pool and I teleported inside it when I started building it and i was shot through the ocean floor haha
  • bluegreenashbluegreenash UK Join Date: 2016-06-14 Member: 218594Members
    edited June 2016
    I've had some issues too

when adding to my habitat the HP cost when adding items is different than listed in the habitat tool's menu, for example when adding a window it says the cost will be -1HP, but the notification reporting the change in HP of my base reports a -2HP change ( i removed and applied the window several times to confirm this) I don't know if this applies to all habitat components.

i have also had deployable storage disappearing,

fish spawning/swimming in my habitat

i was holding a flashlight (with a spent battery) and the battery replacement animation was triggering when i opened a storage locker, or when i opened the medikit fabricator (the battery was not being replaced each time tho, as i had no battery in my inventory)

also if holding the flashlight it's a little too willing to replace battery, perhaps set a level of under 20% or make it hold A to replace or make it an action to perform in inventory to replace the battery

I have also had bulky items which have a smaller ingredient input than the inventory output footprint (storage crates & rad suit) cause issues in my inventory....
    as my inventory was full at the time of crafting, the items when crafting did not just fall to the floor, they were in my inventory somehow, but i needed to clear "space" for them to appear,

example i crafted 4 storage crates but only 1 appeared in my inventory (only after the 4th created the space in my inventory for it to appear, however i was able to assign the "crate" to a hotbar slot, and deploy them all, even though my inventory only showed 1.

also sometimes beacons & life pod do not ping,

also had supporting legs on a multi purpose room disappear for no apparent reason

had seamoth disappear, whilst placing a beacon at a wreck, well that one killed me, (update) the save also failed, so about 2hrs work undone :(

also still can't find the 2nd solar panel fragment (no power in base as also can't find mushroom forest to use bioreactor) :(

floaters clipping inside the seamoth, making it float / handle badly unable to remove as they were inside.
    edited June 2016
    unable to delete posts i've made to this forum, (when i didn't realise I could edit the 1st post)
    edited June 2016
  • FireTalesFireTales German Join Date: 2016-06-15 Member: 218609Members
    Hey I had scann the garden for Outsider and it stay in 100% and I can't build it :( and the other Problem the crasher Habitats are too deep in the wall so I can not reach the powder even when itbis in there and the last I had learnd the terra former but I can't build it
    bghst03 wrote: »
    Just finished my base entered the moonpool with a seamoth and entire base was filled with water, restart did not fix issue. Since based became glitched can't destroy most of the rooms and cooridors. Game crashes often when placing bulkheads

i had this, but it was due to the HP of the base declining and it springing leaks, you need to add reinforcement, and repair leaks.
    I have confirmed that lithium is not immune to the iceberg bug. Screenshot is under SicknTwisted02
    edited June 2016

I have no idea if I could do it again honestly, all I know is I was building the moon pool and I teleported inside it when I started building it and i was shot through the ocean floor haha

Oh wow, I actually only just realized you said you were in the middle of building it when it happened, that's entirely new to me. I've only ever gotten that glitch when actually using the moonpool with the seamoth, I'm guessing your problem is connected but it could be something different altogether. I personally hope this is one of the glitches fixed in the next update, as it seems to happen about 33.3% of the time I use the moonpool :P
  • MayaMidnightMayaMidnight NC Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217074Members

Oh wow, I actually only just realized you said you were in the middle of building it when it happened, that's entirely new to me. I've only ever gotten that glitch when actually using the moonpool with the seamoth, I'm guessing your problem is connected but it could be something different altogether. I personally hope this is one of the glitches fixed in the next update, as it seems to happen about 33.3% of the time I use the moonpool :P

Thankfully I've only had it happen once and it was in creative mode haha, I used dev commands to get myself unstuck
    Found a absolutely gargantuan lithium crystal.......must have been 15 feet tall....but I was able to pick it up as normal........graphics glitch
  • OrcsistOrcsist Join Date: 2016-06-16 Member: 218664Members
    All fragments are seamoth fragments for me
  • taffman66taffman66 uk Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217766Members
    When I'm in my Cyclops, I can see all the things ive crafted in and around my base, through the walls and mountains from miles away, really odd.