is there a confirmed date for next update

calcalf55calcalf55 penrith Join Date: 2016-06-04 Member: 218091Members
edited September 2016 in Subnautica on Consoles
i would to LOVE!!! know and really i want a bug fixes ne yea but i wish the loo boxes have stuff and better fraphs

Comments

• EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    Given how many people are eagerly awaiting this one, if there were a confirmed date I'm sure it would have been made blatantly obvious. As it is I expect the first we'll know for definite will be the day it drops.

The most recent dev comments about the update and other topics are collated here.
  • Mini_GaaraMini_Gaara England Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217049Members
    edited June 2016
    Yeah there is, it is on my youtube channel, like and subscribe for more tips - channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/TrollPost

I did not realise that was an actual youtube channel LOL...
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Mini_Gaara wrote: »
    Yeah there is, it is on my youtube channel, like and subscribe for more tips - channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/TrollPost

I did not realise that was an actual youtube channel LOL...

Haha that's amazing!

Anyways, they've not yet done an official release date beyond "we're working very hard on it"
  • DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    Nothing confirmed, but the devs aim for a monthly update with PC, so I presume similar for Xbox One. The X1 version came out on May 17, so June 17 seems a fair guess.
  • EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    DrownedOut wrote: »
    Nothing confirmed, but the devs aim for a monthly update with PC, so I presume similar for Xbox One. The X1 version came out on May 17, so June 17 seems a fair guess.

It's not that simple on the Xbox as every update has to go through a Microsoft certification process. Plus the next Xbox update will contain months worth of development to bring it up to date with the current PC version but they've been having issues with porting it all over. Still, it shouldn't be to much longer I'm sure, at least once they're back from their break.
This discussion has been closed.