Everythings gone but my escape pod!

pin960pin960 Arkansas usa Join Date: 2016-06-06 Member: 218172Members
I was in the mushroom biome for the first time today after 17 hours on my save file and as I was trying to come back to my station base that was right under the escape pod, the music , the fish, the terrain , the crashed ship! It was all gone.
The only thing left was the #5 pod! And the menu was really shaky and the water looked wired !
Needless to say I had to restart my game! Not happy but understandable ! It is early build! I do can't wait for an update on xobx one version of subnautica! I really love this game! You folks are amazing game developers!

Comments

• AzraelZookAzraelZook USA Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218216Members
    I had the same problem. I went past the mushroom biome and was heading back to my escape pod and there was nothing around it. I looked it up and I found out that it drifts away. I had to reload my save. I kept heading in one direction and eventually ran into my base after 10 minutes of traveling.
  • WaviestBow6WaviestBow6 Join Date: 2016-06-05 Member: 218131Members
    edited June 2016
    Did you fix the escape pod? because it will now float away If it's not fixed because of the "gravity anchors" being offline but the screen does shake when you go out of the game boundaries and the water might have not been textured.
    But I'm not 100% sure. This is the Xbox version after all.