Remote Control for Seamoth

DchicoteDchicote Germany Join Date: 2015-05-26 Member: 204901Members
What about a remote control for my seamoth? So I can call it, when I am in Trouble ????

Comments

• EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    A nifty idea, especially on those occasions when I've gotten myself turned around and can't find the damn thing!
  • hmcivhmciv TX Join Date: 2016-04-21 Member: 216033Members
    Batman, we are stranded on a hostile waterworld. When are we not in trouble? :p
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    Dchicote wrote: »
    What about a remote control for my seamoth? So I can call it, when I am in Trouble ????

knowing myself, id probably waste a significant amount of time just toying with this lol

''exit Seamoth''
    ''swim away 100-200m away and remote-call it back''
    ''swim away 300m more, call it back again''
    '' rince and repeat 1 million times :smiley: ""
  • MrRoarkeMrRoarke Join Date: 2016-05-16 Member: 216830Members
    edited June 2016
    Until it path-finds itself through an electric eel, or drooping stinger, or Crash, or a Reaper, or just impact itself to death on the terrain. Then you're effed. It's all fun and games until you're stuck 300 meters down and without a ride :wink:

The pathfinding AI in the game gives me the impression you'd be watching your Seamoth try to find its way to you by Braille.
  • NamelessChaosNamelessChaos Germany Join Date: 2016-02-17 Member: 213158Members
    For me it would be enough if the Seamoth would be illuminated. In most of my games it`s very dark until I get a lucky dock on the moonpool or cyclops, then it`s suddenly shining and easy to see deep down in the ocean. Sucks when you just get out for some uranium and then can`t see it even if it`s only 3m away. :-(