Easy fix for fragment glitch

RonsloRonslo Ireland Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217036Members
edited May 2016 in Subnautica on Consoles
Press LB+RB+A to open up the command console and type

BLUEPRINT name of item and then blueprint

Example: BLUEPRINT cyclopsblueprint

This will only give u the blueprint so u will have to gather the materials to build whatever it is but I hope this helps anyone who doesn't wanna restart or cheat.

Comments

• killenjokekillenjoke Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 216997Members
    lol, only 3 buttons? here I am smashing 8. lol. the only reason I did that was because I found it out by accident after trying like a mad person to fix the mobile vehicle bay.

I'm honestly trying to avoid commands if I can help it. it just sort of ruins the RP element. it really breaks the fourth wall for me. but I've just gotten hit with the fragment bug and I had to spawn a seamoth in because by MVB just wouldn't work.
  • RonsloRonslo Ireland Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217036Members
    killenjoke wrote: »
    lol, only 3 buttons? here I am smashing 8. lol. the only reason I did that was because I found it out by accident after trying like a mad person to fix the mobile vehicle bay.

I'm honestly trying to avoid commands if I can help it. it just sort of ruins the RP element. it really breaks the fourth wall for me. but I've just gotten hit with the fragment bug and I had to spawn a seamoth in because by MVB just wouldn't work.

Ya, iv only spawned in the blueprints that are glitched for me so I still have to grind the resources to make them.
  • xspelxspel Join Date: 2016-05-14 Member: 216742Members
    Tried it for the power transmitter. It drops the bp in my inventory but it doesn't show up on my builder menu. Even tried spawning in the fragments but after scanning 10 it's still at 100% and I'm not getting titanium from them. Same thing happens when I scanned the actual fragments that I didn't spawn in. Hope it gets resolved because I want to use the thermal power plant but I need the transmitters to reach my base.
    xspel wrote: »
    Tried it for the power transmitter. It drops the bp in my inventory but it doesn't show up on my builder menu. Even tried spawning in the fragments but after scanning 10 it's still at 100% and I'm not getting titanium from them. Same thing happens when I scanned the actual fragments that I didn't spawn in. Hope it gets resolved because I want to use the thermal power plant but I need the transmitters to reach my base.

U could try to spawn them in by typing item powertransmitter and then the amount u want, make sure there is no spaces in power transmitter.

Example: item powertransmitter 5
    Ronslo wrote: »
    xspel wrote: »

U could try to spawn them in by typing item powertransmitter and then the amount u want, make sure there is no spaces in power transmitter.

Example: item powertransmitter 5

Ya, I did that also, but it just randomly places it in front of me since it's a builder item and not a deployable. I guess it's better then nothing though.
  • KarityKarity joliette Join Date: 2016-05-22 Member: 217302Members
    Dont work from me my modification station is lock on 3/3 so i write BLUEPRINT modification Station

BLUEPRINT MODIFICATIONSTATIONBLUEPRINT

BLUEPRINT MODIFICATIONSTATION

BLUEPRINT modification station blueprint

AND DONT WORK PLS HELP ME
  • Trollolol07Trollolol07 France (Jellyshroom Biome) Join Date: 2016-04-16 Member: 215840Members
    it's still an annoying bug. but it is going to be almost entirely fixed so no stressssss.
  • sPeaRr0sPeaRr0 Canada Join Date: 2016-04-01 Member: 215153Members
    Karity wrote: »
    Dont work from me my modification station is lock on 3/3 so i write BLUEPRINT modification Station

BLUEPRINT MODIFICATIONSTATIONBLUEPRINT

BLUEPRINT MODIFICATIONSTATION

BLUEPRINT modification station blueprint

AND DONT WORK PLS HELP ME

BLUEPRINT modificationstation blueprint. Careful on the spaces. (not tried)
  • Dirk_PerfectDirk_Perfect Kentucky Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217411Members
    Thanks for the console command information, this happened to me on the Bioreactor blueprint, not as critical to lose since there are other ways to get power but been stuck on a 100% for the blueprint since like the second day of the game so I allowed myself to spawn it in since the day after Subnautica released on the Xbox is how long it has denied me my due! :)
  • oelikoelieoelikoelie netherlands Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217444Members
    bioreactor2/2 but cant build it. mobile vehicle bay 3/3 but cant build it. is this bugged?
    oelikoelie wrote: »
    bioreactor2/2 but cant build it. mobile vehicle bay 3/3 but cant build it. is this bugged?

Yes
  • NeoSerpentNeoSerpent Australia Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217416Members
    Thank you so much!
    NeoSerpent wrote: »
    Thank you so much!

No problem :)
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members

The mobile vehicle bay is a bug, that's definite. As for the bioreactor, I don't think that's a bug because the machinery update (which has the bioreactor) isn't released on xbox yet. I may be wrong.
  • oelikoelieoelikoelie netherlands Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217444Members

The mobile vehicle bay is a bug, that's definite. As for the bioreactor, I don't think that's a bug because the machinery update (which has the bioreactor) isn't released on xbox yet. I may be wrong.

Well, if the mvb is bugged, the bioreactor is also bugged here. Is there another way to get the mvb? Its not working via command. I can spawn the vehicles i want but that's too cheap for me :p
  • BlindGuardianBlindGuardian Canada Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217604Members
    I've tried this method, while I do get the blueprint and the fragments I still can't build the item. My moon pool is stuck at 100% fragments, this is frustrating because I've had to stop playing the game because I can't go very deep without being able to upgrade my seamoth (to my knowledge)

Did I miss something using the console commands?
  • PaperyCoyotePaperyCoyote Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217603Members

This will only give u the blueprint so u will have to gather the materials to build whatever it is but I hope this helps anyone who doesn't wanna restart or cheat.

It Isn't working for me, do I have to have my pause menu open or don't i?

It Isn't working for me, do I have to have my pause menu open or don't i?

Press the buttons at the same time
    I've tried this method, while I do get the blueprint and the fragments I still can't build the item. My moon pool is stuck at 100% fragments, this is frustrating because I've had to stop playing the game because I can't go very deep without being able to upgrade my seamoth (to my knowledge)

It will still say that ur fragments are 3/3 but it should show up in ur builder

It will still say that ur fragments are 3/3 but it should show up in ur builder

Tried again, still isn't there. Do I have to do anything with the blue print itself? It shows up as an item in my inventory. Also when I scan the fragments I'm spawning it doesn't do anything, not even adding titanium, it just disappears.
    edited May 2016
    BlindGuardian

Sounds like ur spawning it in via the item/spawn command, make sure u type: BLUEPRINT moonpoolblueprint
    BlindGuardian

Sounds like ur spawning it in via the item/spawn command, make sure u type: BLUEPRINT moonpoolblueprint

That was it! Thank you very much, I was sure I was just doing something wrong. That cleared it up, I can play again!
    BlindGuardian

That was it! Thank you very much, I was sure I was just doing something wrong. That cleared it up, I can play again!

No problem :)
  • EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    sPeaRr0 wrote: »

Any idea if that format actually works. Looking at this list it might be still under the old name of WorkBenckBlueprint. I'm having the same issue so will give it a try later.

• BrandonTheBagelBrandonTheBagel Red Lion PA Join Date: 2016-06-02 Member: 217965Members
    I'm currently experiencing a few glitches with fragments in my survival save. I'm getting the glitch where it's at 100% and not appearing in my habitat builder menu. (I'll probably just fix that with the blueprint console command) The second glitch I'm getting and probably the most annoying and game impeding one is fragments not spawning as they should. I've currently been on the hunt for the workbench/ modification station fragment but after hours and hours of searching and cross referencing maps I just cannot find it. In fact I found that where a lot of fragments should be all I'm finding is seamoth fragments. I'm not sure how to fix this problem short of spawning in the fragments or unlocking the blueprint however, this is a game changing bug in that certain blueprints simply cannot be found. Honestly I am in love with the game and I'm so happy that you guys continue to work on it.
    EverReddy wrote: »
    sPeaRr0 wrote: »

Any idea if that format actually works. Looking at this list it might be still under the old name of WorkBenckBlueprint. I'm having the same issue so will give it a try later.

You do have to type workbench in stead of modification station which is kinda weird but at least it works.
  • EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    You do have to type workbench in stead of modification station which is kinda weird but at least it works.

Awesome, ta! :)
  • NorulvNorulv Norway Join Date: 2016-06-13 Member: 218528Members
    Nice tips there, gotta try them :)
  • bluegreenashbluegreenash UK Join Date: 2016-06-14 Member: 218594Members
    edited June 2016

there is a bio reactor, you build it outside, it is different to the PC or post update reactor. as that one is a reactor you build inside and you can decompose more than just creepervines+fungus.

it was awkward to build though as you build it on the sea floor not on a foundation.