Bugs On Xbox

Comments

• Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    benitoc wrote: »
    A issue I just ran into. My lifepod teleported out of sight from crash zone randomly when I booted up my file.

dude did you look to see if it drifted away mine did that alot i even boxed it in with some air pipes next to a base foundation still floated away after a while
  • xXIvIercenaryXxxXIvIercenaryXx USA Join Date: 2016-05-29 Member: 217738Members
    edited May 2016
    Flayra wrote: »
    Wow looks like we have a lot to do. :)

Thanks for the reports, everyone. We're on it.

seems there is no auto save feature? not sure if this is intended, but would aid a lot of wipe/rollback issues!
  • MelinityMelinity Macomb Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217752Members
    BTW idk if this is in game or a bug but sometimes if i look down while im in my base it slows my walking speed to nearly 5% :/
  • DragonLadyCassDragonLadyCass Sherman, TX Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217761Members
    having issues with the moonpool. have all of the fragments but still no blueprint
  • Bisley19Bisley19 United States Join Date: 2016-05-29 Member: 217695Members
    So the FPS hasn't effected me too greatly, it's bad yeah, but not unbearable. However, I just happened across something that causes the FPS to hit 1fps-.5fps making it entirely unplayable, and I haven't seen it mentioned yet.

I made a second Seamoth for my Cyclops and parked it inside. Doing this causes my FPS issue. If I'm within 20m of it my frames immediately go through the floor so I had to park it away from my base. I'm not sure if it's because there's a second Seamoth in the area, or if because I have 12 lockers, an aquarium, a fabricator, and a coms relay on the sub as well. Either way, this is my only complaint with the game so far. I love it so much in it's current state and I'll be sad when it all changes (hopefully for the better) in the future!
  • wssnovawssnova usa Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217769Members
    I've been playing for a few hours and when cross referencing with the wiki I'm pretty sure the supply crates are suppose to have 1 item in them. I have opened about 20 in every playthrough and they are always empty. Not sure if this is a bug or if they were planning on releasing that content in a future patch but I figured I'd leave it here.
  • DyteDyte FRANCE Join Date: 2016-05-29 Member: 217693Members
    Hi there! i got more than half of the bugs who's been noticed by everyone here and at the end it became unplayable... So i uninstalled the game and installed again, then now it run great (even found crash poxder on first try), maybe it will not last long but i'm happy even if i've started a new game.
    Oh before i did all that, i discover a bug who not on the list yet

- While surfacing in the seamoth making it jump {like a real submarine and i like that} i bumped the lifepod and when i get in it again the lifepod was broke again and the welder didn't work either.
  • coldsteelleggcoldsteellegg U.K. Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217374Members
    having issues with the moonpool. have all of the fragments but still no blueprint

iv had no bugs in my game
    Melinity wrote: »
    BTW idk if this is in game or a bug but sometimes if i look down while im in my base it slows my walking speed to nearly 5% :/
    iv not had that

• oelikoelieoelikoelie netherlands Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217444Members
    edited May 2016
    oelikoelie wrote: »
    oelikoelie wrote: »
    I found both blueprints for the bioreactor as wel as the two for the mobile vehicle platform. But in the invenory they do not show and the bars, that give you the amount of parts you need, keeps standing on 2/2 parts.
    Is this a bug and can i/how can i work around?
    i never had that

well i do. and because its impossible to get an earlier save because the game doesnt allow, is just frustrating.
    try redoing a new world but redownload the game iv never had that the stuff you cant find is everywhere

I tried to redownload the game. Same thing happens..
    Still, we need multiple saves for 1 file. Going back to a previous save should be mandatory in a survival game.
  • USMC_SovietUSMC_Soviet USA Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217787Members
    XBO Bugs:

Survival Mode: When I put up a Mobile Vehicle Bay & access it, it freezes. (however in creative everything works smoothly).

DevConsole - Can be accessed by holding (A/X/B/Y) at the same time and then pressing RB/LB afterwards
    &
    Dev Subnautica Settings - Can be accessed by continuously smashing all buttons & triggers (to edit the game)

Lastly, by pressing start while using fabricator, it will occassionally Launch the POD into the air & will always climb & never come back down.

There's the bugs I've noticed since 5/27/16-5/30/16.

Thanks for bringing Subnautica to XBO, Good Game.

USMC Soviet
  • SubnauticSurvivourSubnauticSurvivour Fiskdale Join Date: 2016-05-25 Member: 217493Members
    Ran into something weird three days ago in the grassy plains trench behind the Aurora.

5u8nv1tdkpdl.png

It was a small, rust colored, textureless block, no bigger than a spotlight, just sitting in the middle of the trench. Like it was something that tried to spawn in and didn't quite make it. Didn't affect my game at all, just thought it was odd.

And it seems my Lifepod has set off for parts unknown.

3bqfqz7cmwhe.png

While exploring in my Seamoth, I looked up to notice my Lifepod had suddenly drifted far away from it's original spawn point. I tried to reach it, but I could only get so far before the temperature dropped to zero and I'd start losing health, telling me it's far beyond the map's boundaries. Not a big deal since my base is self sufficent now, for all I know this is a built in feature when you no longer need your lifepod, but it is irksome since I never did repair it all the way, or clean out the storage compartment.

Also, was there an update? Suddenly my creature eggs are actually hatching into things, and my Solar panels/Bioreactors are showing energy beams connecting to my base. If not, then that's another bug, because they weren't doing that before.

the pod thing ya when it happens to me titanic plays
  • SubnauticSurvivourSubnauticSurvivour Fiskdale Join Date: 2016-05-25 Member: 217493Members
    also in the game i feel like im beeing watched by a creature with an eye as big as the sea emporer
  • oelikoelieoelikoelie netherlands Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217444Members
    edited May 2016
    I build a very small base in mushroom biome. Just for looking outside the glass. Bigger creatures like the bone shark and the jellyray appear here. When i watch out of the window they swim very odd. When slow, it looks amazing and cool, but too often they just go to fast and make too much crazy turns. it takes away some of the immersiveness. Just wanted you guys to know ;)
    Beneath the floating island at aprox 500 m there are crystals that go on and of in textures. They seems kristals but only flicker now and then. For the rest they blend in with the surrounding textures. Also a small lighting bug seen here. As if the whole area got lit by major sunlight.
    the floating doors arent the only ones.... if you go somewhere south of the island (make sure island is not in sight its before the island) there is also floating doors debris and al that (i didn't get good look but something was floating) oh and btw if anything could you add the terraformer back just make it so in singleplayer its usable but MP its not and if Xbox controllers doesn't have enough buttons use the left analog stick press down then LT to get rid of pieces of world and LT by itslef to add? if not what is the specific reason it was taking out besides the xbox cloud drive i think is what someone said?
    muteone wrote: »
    Cyclops storage lockers aren't working unless Im missing something...

they are fixed in machinery update http://unknownworlds.com/Subnautica/machinery-update/
  • Bisley19Bisley19 United States Join Date: 2016-05-29 Member: 217695Members
    Just came across a giant floater the size of the moon. Went to get a better look in my seamoth and it latched on, causing all kinds of chaos until I got far enough away.
  • buffalobills113buffalobills113 usa Join Date: 2016-05-31 Member: 217809Members
    I was walking in the big sub and fell into the water randomly, luckily i was in the middle of nowhere chasing my escape pod that sailed far far away from the starting area
  • xlDa3lxxlDa3lx Oregon Join Date: 2016-05-31 Member: 217813Members
    Hello! New here, first wanted to say awesome game, been playing it alot on xbox and cant get enough. However, ive recently come across a bug that has forced me to take a break from the game. Unfortunately, my seamoth(s) seems to be really bugged. I have one built at a time, and it seems that whenever i drive it now (24+hrs into game) it causes game breaking lag. (horrible frame rate, enviroment not loading properly, etc...) i have emtied the compartments, taken off upgrades, and even destroyed 4 seamoths in effort to help, but while the newly built ones run smooth at first, it returns seemingly after exiting and entering again.

Really hope it gets fixed soon, as this makes traveling between bases, well, impossible. Looking forward to playing this game alot more!
  • destinykiddestinykid UK Join Date: 2016-05-31 Member: 217875Members
    Right, I was just starting to build my first ever underwater base near the kelp forest and when I come up for air and head to my lifepod to craft some glass I see objects In the air. I get a bit closer and then I see that there are about 4/5 doors in the air with a flood light/lamp. It kinda put me off but I continued building my base. After I came back the second time Kelp plants were growing in the air. Im now making a new base, leaving the other one to be forgotten.

Add me on xbox to see some screenshots: 'The Destiny Kid'
  • Mini_GaaraMini_Gaara England Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217049Members
    edited May 2016
    destinykid wrote: »
    Right, I was just starting to build my first ever underwater base near the kelp forest and when I come up for air and head to my lifepod to craft some glass I see objects In the air. I get a bit closer and then I see that there are about 4/5 doors in the air with a flood light/lamp. It kinda put me off but I continued building my base. After I came back the second time Kelp plants were growing in the air. Im now making a new base, leaving the other one to be forgotten.

That is probably one of the most common bugs so far :P It doesn't seem to have any effect on gameplay other than visuals though luckily.
    Mini_Gaara wrote: »
    destinykid wrote: »

That is probably one of the most common bugs so far :P It doesn't seem to have any effect on gameplay other than visuals though luckily.

Yeah, The only thing Is when Im far away from my lifepod I can just see floating kelp plants. God It's creepy.
  • MrgoodybarMrgoodybar Ohio Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217881Members
    I was getting the last bridge fragments for the cyclops it wouldn't unlock the cyclops blueprint . It said I had all of the bridge fragments but no cyclops. I tried to start a new survival world and tried getting the fragments again and the same thing happened.
    Mrgoodybar wrote: »
    I was getting the last bridge fragments for the cyclops it wouldn't unlock the cyclops blueprint . It said I had all of the bridge fragments but no cyclops. I tried to start a new survival world and tried getting the fragments again and the same thing happened.

When I try to scan Cyclops blueprints I just get trolled by them small red biters. #JumpscareFish
  • MrgoodybarMrgoodybar Ohio Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217881Members
    In the Aurora cave crawlers disappear and supply crates disappear. When I do get a supply crate they are usually empty. I opened 15 and only got a signal.
    Mrgoodybar wrote: »
    In the Aurora cave crawlers disappear and supply crates disappear. When I do get a supply crate they are usually empty. I opened 15 and only got a signal.

I haven't actually tired going In the aurora yet. How many cave crawlers normally come out?
  • RawrrRawrr North Carolina Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217887Members
    As soon as I finished building a multi-purpose room the game crashed and I lost all of my data, the game denies that I have created any saved games... :(
    (Sound Bug)

I just sealed up the radiation leak and decided to head home. Upon entering my base you could constantly hear the sound of your character obtaining air from the purple brains that release 3 bubbles of air ever now and then.
  • JONNYK301JONNYK301 MARYLAND Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217890Members
    Glitching threw seamoth while docking into moon pool causing you to sink until you hit bottom.
  • HeartOfTheKINGHeartOfTheKING XBOX ONE Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217758Members
    i've looked and haven't seen this posted yet. i'm able to craft torpedos at the seamoth upgrade console but there's not an option for crafting the seamoth torpedo system. :/
    Rawrr wrote: »
    As soon as I finished building a multi-purpose room the game crashed and I lost all of my data, the game denies that I have created any saved games... :(

yeah thats why I have a shattered window I threw my contoller through it because a base that took 1 hour to build cause it crashed when i tried saving my game