Map Maker

Mini_GaaraMini_Gaara England Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217049Members
From way back on the Gamecube, Timesplitters 2, I have always loved Map maker games where you get to be in charge of levels/maps.

I was just curious if there is even a slight chance far down the road where a new mode " Map Maker " would be implemented, choosing where each creature spawns, the materials ( without the actual story of course ) and be able to share them with friends?

Comments

• SubnauticSurvivourSubnauticSurvivour Fiskdale Join Date: 2016-05-25 Member: 217493Members
  • MacalionMacalion Denmark Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217612Members
    xbox 1 Sn Player. First start with saying love the game B) Second we need ingame maps and a character customize system. and it wil be nice if we can see in first and third view. And full game soon and not only for the PC

Macalion Denmark B)
  • killenjokekillenjoke Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 216997Members
    this would be interesting, I'm also wondering if they'll ever pull an ARk and put modded content into the game. The latest addition to ARK, the center map, is a modded map created by PC users, and not only is it gorgeous, but it's actually better optimized than the vanilla ARK map.

I'm not sure how well this would work with the limitations of the console though. They would have to enforce some serious limitations like X amount of terrain and there would probably have to be a parts budget as well.