Suggestions and thoughts.

killenjokekillenjoke Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 216997Members
edited May 2016 in Subnautica on Consoles
just some thoughts on the general gameplay.

1.a read out for hull integrity. possibly persistent on the screen or on the PDA or some other monitor in the base.

2.(resloved)

3. (resolved)

4. More/better weapons, and maybe some sort of pointless morality meter so people can feel super special about getting their panties in a bunch over killing fish that want to eat your face off. (spear, spear gun, stun/sonic gun, Tranquilizer darts/gun.)

5. a clock/watch. maybe an Acionna? product placement, revenue, bam. You're welcome.lol. that way we can know when night is close, not when it's 3 seconds away.

6. beds so we can sleep through the night.

7. more bio luminescent fish. weird request, yea. especially since I asked for bed and night is when they would be amazing, but some bright bio luminescent alien looking fish to really light up the night, some more plants would be great as well, especially ones we can plant in our aquariums.

8. the ability to shut off the lights in certain areas of our habitats/bases. Goes with the luminescent fauna/flora so we can really appreciate them.

9. more architecture. it's tough in an underwater game, but things like arched supports. support beams(for added strength) half base plates, walls. simple wall/ceilings used to protect outdoor farms, or other areas, maybe a fence.

10. Farming mechanics. Not a farm like old McDonalds. But a game mechanic used to get resources that are otherwise a pain. See any youtube video about stalker teeth. what a terrible mechanic.

11. more exterior/interior lighting. fixed spot lights, light bars. omnidirectional lighting. The floodlight kind of works, but it runs off of batteries and is kind of ugly and hard to place with the stand.

12. placing vertical pieces on the top of multipurpose rooms. even Sl1pg8r agrees, not being able to do this is kind of stupid.

13. tameable fish. I know we are supposed to be able to tame stalkers, If that is even still in the game. but being able to tame stalkers, rabbit rays, bone sharks... heck, reef backs. would be fantastic. reef backs could act as mules, rabbit rays could warn you if danger is close(or they could even fetch fish for you) and bone sharks and stalkers could be aggressive pets.

14. base painting. just like the Cyclops. there could even be a be a console that is crafted and allows us to paint the base and possibly control some other functions. like getting readouts on our power sources, the number of fish and types of fish in aquariums, hull strength, power usage, etc.

15. the ability to control the speed of the spotlight. from 0-10. 0 auto centers and creates a static light, 10 is basically meant for raves. also, this could be controlled in the commands.

16. colored lights.

17. a carnivorous plant similar to a venus fly trap, that eats fish. this could possibly be used as part of a farm, to convert fish into something useful. maybe even dead fish. It could generate some type of oil, or something of that nature. there could even be a giant version that is large enough to eat the player, or maybe even the sea moth or heck, maybe even the cyclops.

18. Perimeter defense. either a large Sonar or electric pylon that deters most, if not all creatures. these can be use singularly or in tandem in order to create a perimeter fence. These will run off of base power and require a power source or power transmitter within proximity in order to function.

Comments

• Lady_InvictusLady_Invictus United States Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217088Members
    edited May 2016
    I would also like to add a couple of things.

I would like to see if we could "stack" like items in the inventory instead of having them take up individual spaces in the boxes.

Also, it would be great if after you make the o2 tanks, they become a part of your person like the scuba suits do, so they don't take up all that room in the inventory.

I'm sure I will come up with something more later, but this seems the most frustrating.
  • NextHaloFlameNextHaloFlame CA Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217099Members
    edited May 2016
    There are three things that I like to see.
    1. I would like to see either customizable key bindings or different controller layouts.
    2. I'd like to see is an option (whether in the settings or a button) to disable the HUD to take screenshots.
    3. Auto-save PLEASE!
  • Trollolol07Trollolol07 France (Jellyshroom Biome) Join Date: 2016-04-16 Member: 215840Members
    actually, farms will be added really soon to the xbox one version
    killenjoke wrote: »

10. farms. in any survival game farms are key. yes we can grow fish in an aquarium for food/water. but being able to plant plants or farm fish that give us other materials would be great.

• killenjokekillenjoke Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 216997Members
    actually, farms will be added really soon to the xbox one version

10. farms. in any survival game farms are key. yes we can grow fish in an aquarium for food/water. but being able to plant plants or farm fish that give us other materials would be great.

well, you can farm now, you can put creep vine in a large aquarium and farm fish. I mean out of the box farming. like minecraft. Mob farms. Iron farms.

like if bonesharks dropped quartz and could be bred and farmed. or if stalkers dropped teeth in the aquarium. things like that.

using current generators and gravity orbs to make fish farms. some automated fish gathering. things like that.

also, to add to the list. Chum, so we can chum the water and draw in carnivores.
    more suggestions.

14. base painting. just like the Cyclops. there could even be a be a console that is crafted and allows us to paint the base and possibly control some other functions. like getting readouts on our power sources, the number of fish and types of fish in aquariums, hull strength, power usage, etc.

15. the ability to control the speed of the spotlight. from 0-10. 0 auto centers and creates a static light, 10 is basically meant for raves. also, this could be controlled in the commands.

16. colored lights.

17. a carnivorous plant similar to a venus fly trap, that eats fish. this could possibly be used as part of a farm, to convert fish into something useful. maybe even dead fish. It could generate some type of oil, or something of that nature. there could even be a giant version that is large enough to eat the player, or maybe even the sea moth. heck, maybe even the cyclops.
  • TravistyJCTravistyJC California Join Date: 2016-05-22 Member: 217267Members
    Killenjoke no offense but it's obvious you haven't explored much with

1. Hull integrity they have bulkheads and reinforced walls for improving strength but I do agree their should be a station to see how secure your base really is. And you can akready see power consumption and output but one panel fir everything like a base operations panel would be cool

2. They already said in the future fragments will have individual skins like the cyclops fragments so you'll know right away by looking at it if it's a piece of something new cus you'll have never seen it before.

3. They already said they're gonna fix the hit boxes it just kinda slipped through the cracks before it hit xbox preview.

4. They said the point of the game is to be a survivor not a destroyer. Unfortunately the planet is already suffering from radiation from the Aurora, there's no reason to go around killing. If you really must kill a modified knife makes quick work of a stalker. The propoltion canon being used to launch rocks will kill most creatures in 2 hits. The repolsion canon will launch most creature way out of threat range. But i do agree upgrading the knife into a spear would be really cool.

5. It's survival use basic survival skills to tell time but I would think the player would/should be wearing a watch at the time of escape that nweds barteries to continue working. Problems is its an uncharted planet you don't know the amount of hours in a day so you wouldn't know how to program your watch.

6. Beds. Hell yes please.

7. There are more bioluminescent fish the deeper you go but I agree there should be more overall.

8. Turning off lights will be part of a future update

9. Theyre always adding more architecture and furniture on pc and tbeyre focused on bringing xbox to the sane version as pc. I would love to see customizable color schemes

10. There are farms and I'm sure they add more to it nut currently you can have outdoor and indoor growbeds and there are fruits and vegetables growing on floater island.

11. I completely agree more lights and color changing

12. You can place multipurpose rooms on top of each other and really that's better then just placing tubes

13. Taming would be amazing but fish are hard to tame if not impossible usually so that would be hard but they add aquatic mammals that would be cool or if they add animals to the land. There is sound affects of jungle life on floater island but the only animals are cave crawlers and I read about skyrays on the game wiki but haven't seen them so idk if they're actually in game but It would be really cool to tame a bird capable of gliding through the air like a mantaray glides across the ocean floor especially if the bird could dive underwater to catch fish.

14. Ya customizing base colors and themes would be cool

17 there are lethal plants whether they eat your dead body idk but there are plants that can kill and even will deliberately attack. But a couple more like an actual aquatic venus fly trap would be cool.

NextHaloFlame,
    Base color customizing would be cool but paint should be a necessary resource.

Photos will be in the game as will be a digital picture frame

Auto save no way that takes away the fun of survival it's way to easy that way just remember to save a lot.

Personally I want very little.
    An upgrade for the flashlight in the mod station to increase range and width with three setting to switch through by clicking the trigger white, blue, strobe(confuses attacking creatures).

A knife upgrade to make it a spear for more range.

Dive reel that actually will reel you in like a real dive reel.

Undersea fruits. For more farming opportunities.

Cylops docking station.

Net/net gun/net torpedo.

Color customizing for base and lights.

Rechargeable batteries and recharge station.

Diver helmet with lights on it

1. of course I know you can strengthen your base, that's beside the point. a readout would let you know IF you need those reinforcement preemptively instead of, "oh crap, I built a multipurpose room and my base is flooding, I'm out of lithium, crap. where's the silicone, wheres the silicone. oh no, I don't have a welder because I can't harvest crash powder. guess I'll scrap this base then"

2. yea, I read that in a wiki after the fact.

4. oh, "it's about survival" that's really great when they put tons of creatures in the game that can kill us and give us hardly any ways to defend ourselves. the repulsion and propulsion cannons drain batteries like they are paid to do it. plus the tier system in the game is way off. it's either a basic knife, or a gravity cannon and stasis device. that's a heck of a technological leap . and if we aren't supposed to kill then why give us torpedos on our vehicles, or a knife, or a friggin cannon that can launch fish into other fish killing both. for developers that didn't want us killing fish they gave us one sadistic way to do it. seems legit.

9. I haven't seen much in the way of architecture added to the PC version, in fact we seem pretty much caught up.

11. I didn't explain farms very well. you can plant things, yes, But by farms I mean game mechanics that can be used to produce resources outside the traditional means.think Iron farm in minecraft. instead of harvesting quartz there is a fish that has a crystalline skeleton and can be raised and put through a device to generate quartz, or you can actually drop metal in an aquarium to create a stalker tooth farm, or maybe you could actually capture them and put them in a pin and create the farm that way. things like that.

12. is it better? what if someones idea contradicts that? what if someone wants to build in a specific way that is not currently possible, is it still better for them?

auto-save, yes way. with an option to disable/ change it's frequency. best of both worlds.

the flashlight should have an upgrade that gives it an intense focused beam that stuns and disorients fish that dwell in waters below 200m, possibly all fish.

• SubNormalSubNormal Cheltnam Join Date: 2016-05-21 Member: 217208Members
    I've been playing for a couple of days now...it's great...The 2 things that are bugging me are 1.the crash powder, way too hard to get, and 2.it gets dark way to much,...it looks fantastic, but all this squinting is giving me a headache.
  • cheshchesh uk Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217353Members
    walls for farms?? fish would just swim over and snatch your veggies dude lol
  • cheshchesh uk Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217353Members
    domes that contain farms, like the eden project in Britain. that would look pretty cool
  • Dirk_PerfectDirk_Perfect Kentucky Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217411Members
    The following is completely just my opinion and I want to stress that in no way do I demand these things to happen or think if the game is going in a completely different direction then the game will be awful. As the game is even right now on xbox months behind the PC, I can see some major love is going into this thing and the company has a vision of what they want that I am very impressed with. I mean, docking a Seamoth yourself!?! No load screen or cut scene!? Very immersive. I have not seen this kind of attention to detail in a long time. It makes me feel like they to want to know things from games they played like why the heck can't we feel like we are taking at least a semi active role in something like docking a vehicle? Having given my disclaimer here are some things I would put on a wishlist for this game. Also going to break this up a bit in posts as I can be a bit descriptive making it a lot to digest. I realize some of these ideas might be overly ambitious and time consuming but here's to hoping! :D

1. Upgrading and more upgrading, I love tons of useful choices and making those upgrades even better which you all seem to be heading that way on the PC so awesome, hope it continues. Would even like to upgrade the upgrade slots as in, putting in a new panel on the cyclops for instance that allows 6 upgrades instead of 4. A Cyclops 2.0 if you will and for example. I think it should be more challenging to get such high end changes.

2. A indoor garden dome. As in, a fairly moderately sized room that looks like a natural habitat you can plant in. Plant, trees, flowers, hanging fruit, basically any plant that is land based. If land animals are ever introduced, maybe they can be kept in these as well. I know we can sort of do this with pots and plant beds but it's not a natural looking habitat which I think would look cooler personally.

3. Personally, in a sandbox game I believe to keep a person interested past the main story you need the players to feel like they have a purpose that is naturally entertaining and shows visible benefits of their efforts or lack thereof thanks to them. So I am hoping that in the distant future some of what I find entertaining makes its way in assuming many gamers find it entertaining to. Such as;

Maybe finding survivors that can be assigned to base jobs. Jobs such as base defense, farming, water management, research (maybe they can help discover certain upgrades that can't be found via parts on a sea bed), sensors (maybe they send a communications message to your cyclops/ seamoth warning of a outside danger coming or the base lacking certain things), other jobs might be sending divers out to collect particular resources, (maybe we don't exactly see them out there but the game takes into account how often they have done this job, quality of their equipment, rarity of the resource, and after a 10 hour day, they come back with none to 10 pieces of the resource.) Each person would require food, water, sleep, their own room to sleep in, happiness could be measured by abundance of food, water, power, decorations, your helping when help is requested.

Constant low happiness could lead to abandonment or the base shutting you out requiring you to make slow amends through random quests given until they get back to a neutral state with you or maybe the survivors even die due to lack of food, water, or some event that happens that due to weak hull or poor defenses ruptures parts or all of the base drowning survivors in time if you continue to ignore their plight even after ignoring the original threat that caused the damage in the first place.

In order to make this part of the game not required, players could have an option in dialogue to tell the survivors you are a lone wolf and leave them to their fate. Survivors could be found maybe floating in these life pods very rarely just by chance or maybe some sort of recycled side quest through communications relay of a survivor sending out a distress beacon you can ignore or take which could lead a person all over the map to explore outside their comfort zones. Maybe a survivor at base given the sensors job may find these distress calls occasionally and offer the quest. To me finding survivors should be a slow process, maybe a percentage chance depending on equipment and how much you want to find them once every few days or so. Each base also could be limited in number of survivors per base regardless of rooms and beds, maybe one per job position open. Another job option might be a repairman that can help fix minor issue events (off screen)or slow down the progress of critical damage events giving you more time to get to them to help out if far away. I realize this particular idea is quite a big wish but this would keep someone like me invested on and off for years. Building multiple survival bases one in each zone to micromanage? Yes please, heh. If this is to be a single player game a person needs to feel like their purpose in the game is bigger then mere survival and watching fish swim around outside their base if they are going to stick around for months or several years to see more dlc or content in my view. Otherwise players rush through the story and shelf the game maybe to pick it up briefly again for a dlc if they enjoyed the main story enough. A sandbox to me should be about having a blast so much that the main story takes weeks or months to finish because you just are not in much of a rush due to the easily distracted fun you are having. Not everyone likes that though and yes I know Fallout 4 does something similar in that world but it is extremely basic and despite that many including me, love it making the game have a longer life and wish it was even more in depth.:d

Example of two sandbox games I played that I like but one I still play, the other I stopped playing very quickly. Fallout 4, I still play because there is so much to do outside the main story and endless side quests plus for those that like it, managing settlements if they like. Then there is Grand theft auto, another sandbox, played though the story, side quests were meh and really just challenges, not quests. After my fill of crashing cars into things I stopped playing the game and beating the main story played it for maybe a few weeks at most, Fallout 4, played it since it released and still counting. I just think there is something to be said for the feeling of near endless discovery and that you stop playing after it has truly run its course with you, not because you ran out of things to do. I guess what I am saying is what keeps me coming back to a game or its series is longevity and I get the feeling the makers of Subnautica are aiming high with a hope players will tool around in their sandbox for months if not years to come off and on. I hope that is the case as what I have experienced so far in the game despite its early build and current limits seems to want gamers to enjoy their world for the long haul.

End part 1. Part 2 coming soon...ish
    edited May 2016

1. Upgrading and more upgrading, I love tons of useful choices and making those upgrades even better which you all seem to be heading that way on the PC so awesome, hope it continues. Would even like to upgrade the upgrade slots as in, putting in a new panel on the cyclops for instance that allows 6 upgrades instead of 4. A Cyclops 2.0 if you will and for example. I think it should be more challenging to get such high end changes.

2. A indoor garden dome. As in, a fairly moderately sized room that looks like a natural habitat you can plant in. Plant, trees, flowers, hanging fruit, basically any plant that is land based. If land animals are ever introduced, maybe they can be kept in these as well. I know we can sort of do this with pots and plant beds but it's not a natural looking habitat which I think would look cooler personally.

3. Personally, in a sandbox game I believe to keep a person interested past the main story you need the players to feel like they have a purpose that is naturally entertaining and shows visible benefits of their efforts or lack thereof thanks to them. So I am hoping that in the distant future some of what I find entertaining makes its way in assuming many gamers find it entertaining to.

1. yes. More upgrades and modifications. This is kind of the leveling system of the game. to me, the modification station should be one of the starting blueprints and the upgrades and modifications are fragments that you either find or earn.

2.they should just add a dome that can be placed on top of the rooms, it can be either glass or solid. they could also add light levels to the farming aspect. certain plants need certain amounts of light to grow at maximum efficiency. like the land plants need 90% sunlight in order to grow at max efficiency. This would nerf the hanging fruit tree on cyclops's a bit. but they could also add grow lights that emulate 10% sunlight, these will need to be placeable inside and outside and they should run off of base power not batteries. they could also add an irrigation/watering system. the current farming is too easy, and their should be fertilizer, another use for spoiled food.

3. I'm not sure how well that would work. But they could add some quests related to the aurora and the communications relay, I think that's what it's intended for. That and to give us a bit of the story. As for survivors, I think a happiness meter that you had to constantly maintain would be a pain. Those ungrateful turds should just be happy I didn't let a reaper have them for breakfast. lol. what tasks could they complete? gathering food? most food spoils really fast so it would be useless without a storage system that preserves it. capture fish? that's a lot of the fun of the game, plus once you have 2 of a fish you can just breed them to mass quantities.gather resources? again, that's part of the fun of the game. a lot of the exploration happens when gathering resources. I know I've said I want resource farms, but I mean something that requires time and knowledge to make, not simply finding a random survivor and telling them to fetch.

• Dirk_PerfectDirk_Perfect Kentucky Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217411Members
    It is my fondest hope that they plan on one day slowing the game time clock down or giving us the option to slow or speed up the clock in settings. Currently the clock is way too fast for normal play but I have seen this before as it allows for quicker observation of different parts of the game live on their current build, if it were a slower speed they would have to wait far longer to observe different aspects of the game in the live current build which would explain why we see the clock set to fly through the day and night because it is set to their in house default. A far more reasonable cycle in game once the game is finalized would be maybe 5 minutes per in game hour passed or to let the gamer set the clock speed within a window they think the game can handle. I mean currently time passes so quickly that you spend a ton of time eating and drinking and early game you have little time to do much else which I think is because of game clock speed.
  • IceTheManIceTheMan Michigan Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217441Members
    An autosave makes sense... There is nothing more frustrated to spend 2 hours gathering and building to have the game freeze and have to restart all over. If it autosaved every night it would least be less of a pain. If your game is going to crash than help me to want to replay the game. This type of stuff makes a person walk away and never come back. Just sayin
    It is my fondest hope that they plan on one day slowing the game time clock down or giving us the option to slow or speed up the clock in settings. Currently the clock is way too fast for normal play but I have seen this before as it allows for quicker observation of different parts of the game live on their current build, if it were a slower speed they would have to wait far longer to observe different aspects of the game in the live current build which would explain why we see the clock set to fly through the day and night because it is set to their in house default. A far more reasonable cycle in game once the game is finalized would be maybe 5 minutes per in game hour passed or to let the gamer set the clock speed within a window they think the game can handle. I mean currently time passes so quickly that you spend a ton of time eating and drinking and early game you have little time to do much else which I think is because of game clock speed.

If I'm not mistaken, the mechanic for slowing the day cycle down is in the game, it's just not a part of the main system, I think the only way to access it right now is through console commands. Hopefully they will add it, I'd like the day and nights to be longer, especially if they added nocturnal fish and some interesting things int he night sky, like meteor showers etc. I built a large base on the surface of the water to optimize my solar panal power plant, and I've got to say the sky is pretty nice, the orange moon is particularly sweet. I really wish they added some more to that though, not just the sky but the surface of the water, breaching aquatic mammals like Dolphins and whales would be really nice, maybe some bio luminescent algae that glows different colors on the surface.
  • cripticcriptic Canada Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217452Members
    Hey love the game every time though i put a building on a platform when i go far from my base it regens the ground and add a digger too
    criptic wrote: »
    Hey love the game every time though i put a building on a platform when i go far from my base it regens the ground and add a digger too

unfortunately the consoles limitations won't let them add the terraformer to the console version, and they plan on removing it from the PC version entirely as well.

But they really do need to fix the issue with terrain reforming around structures. For now though I'd avoid it. Build slightly higher, and make sure there' s a buffer zone between structures and terrain.
  • oelikoelieoelikoelie netherlands Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217444Members

unfortunately the consoles limitations won't let them add the terraformer to the console version, and they plan on removing it from the PC version entirely as well.

But they really do need to fix the issue with terrain reforming around structures. For now though I'd avoid it. Build slightly higher, and make sure there' s a buffer zone between structures and terrain.

I can spawn the terraformer on my xbox without any problem. And it does work with building land.
    oelikoelie wrote: »

I can spawn the terraformer on my xbox without any problem. And it does work with building land.

does it save the terrain changes when you exit the game? my guess is no. That feature was removed. Likely they will completely remove the Terraformer with the next update, that will include the console command version and the fragments found in the world.
  • lixalotapuslixalotapus usa Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217754Members
    I agree with almost everyones ideas and comments. In fact i had the same thoughts on alot of them. But how come no one is pointing out the glitches in the xbox one version. Like how the frame rate is choppy and needs to be adjusted.

Or how when you are in the menu where you build tools and stuff wont stop shaking.

Or how some times the land scape pokes through the base floor and walls and how some fish get trapped in the base and are just flying around inside with no water.

I love the idea of the tow real actually realing you back in that would be perfect. But the tow real does not even stay in the tunnels it goes through the cave walls instead which makes it hard to follow back when needed.

We need to keep an eye out for glitches this is this companys FIRST game on any console and im sure they love the feed back so they can focus on the game running smoothly before adding more content. Just saying.

But while we are making requests maybe a vehicle that drives on top of the water well would be nice. And definitely a flash light upgrade or helmet lights or suit lights. I mean you have future tech so it would not be out of the box to do so.

I really want to see this game make it on xbox one. Its a great concept and is well on its way to being an amazing game. Even with the glitches and the fact that its a work in progress i love it. But once yall have it running smoothly i will love it even more. And please consider everyones ideas they were all great suggestions. Thats all i have for now. Players on xbox we are the testers lets help them make it great.
    I agree with almost everyones ideas and comments. In fact i had the same thoughts on alot of them. But how come no one is pointing out the glitches in the xbox one version. Like how the frame rate is choppy and needs to be adjusted.

Or how when you are in the menu where you build tools and stuff wont stop shaking.

Or how some times the land scape pokes through the base floor and walls and how some fish get trapped in the base and are just flying around inside with no water.

I love the idea of the tow real actually realing you back in that would be perfect. But the tow real does not even stay in the tunnels it goes through the cave walls instead which makes it hard to follow back when needed.

We need to keep an eye out for glitches this is this companys FIRST game on any console and im sure they love the feed back so they can focus on the game running smoothly before adding more content. Just saying.

But while we are making requests maybe a vehicle that drives on top of the water well would be nice. And definitely a flash light upgrade or helmet lights or suit lights. I mean you have future tech so it would not be out of the box to do so.

I really want to see this game make it on xbox one. Its a great concept and is well on its way to being an amazing game. Even with the glitches and the fact that its a work in progress i love it. But once yall have it running smoothly i will love it even more. And please consider everyones ideas they were all great suggestions. Thats all i have for now. Players on xbox we are the testers lets help them make it great.

In the first section of this forum there is a topic called Xbox one bugs. Known bugs could be read there and you can add new ones if you encounter them. The devs even want you to report them. So for bugs you can go to that topic!
    oelikoelie wrote: »

does it save the terrain changes when you exit the game? my guess is no. That feature was removed. Likely they will completely remove the Terraformer with the next update, that will include the console command version and the fragments found in the world.

I haven't tried to reload/. I was just playing around with the console command. As long as we have only 1 save slot per difficulty it's hard to isolate some bugs and try to post. But it was fun for the moment :p
  • brajabrynbrajabryn uk Join Date: 2016-05-31 Member: 217836Members
    it would be nice to see an auto save something to charge dead powercells an possably an air vehicle? thank you for reading my suggestion and have a nice day
  • SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    A few of these suggestions I'd like to see combined into one. For the base lights, hull integrity, power level, base threat detection (base sonar), and possible defense mechanics all need to be combined onto a "base control console" or master console for your base kinda like the seamoth mod station but in your base. Also NEEDS a panic button for the base or lockdown function that closes all bulkheads and changes the base to emergency lighting until you press end lockdown.