Titanium Ingot Decomposer ( or something like )

omegatauromegataur Spain Join Date: 2016-01-28 Member: 212240Members
we know, that none of the items we have is stackable. but you can stack 10 titanium pieces in just one ingot
I was wondering. Can we get back those 10 titanium pieces from a ingot with some sort of machine?

imagine... amassing lots of titanium will be more " easy " as the ingots wont occupy that lots of space in lockers...

(excuse me for my bad grammar, pls)

Comments

• badgerfrothbadgerfroth Darlington UK Join Date: 2016-04-10 Member: 215599Members
    I would also like to see that feature, or have titanium stackable (say 10's) in lockers, but not stackable in inventory.
  • blackjack301blackjack301 Orange Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217554Members
    edited May 2016
    I would also like to see that feature, have titanium stackable (say 10's) in lockers, but not stackable in inventory.

I believe omegataur means by using titanium ingots, and then having the ability to turn them back into titanium if you need it.
  • badgerfrothbadgerfroth Darlington UK Join Date: 2016-04-10 Member: 215599Members
    And I agreed, or otherwise have titanium stackable in lockers.
  • menasor2menasor2 pennsylvania Join Date: 2016-05-29 Member: 217732Members
    honestly, i think a general purpose "disassembler" device would be a perfect addition. You place a piece of equipment you no longer need or a material composed of other components into it and either immediately or over a couple minutes it will break it down into its component parts.
    menasor2 wrote: »
    honestly, i think a general purpose "disassembler" device would be a perfect addition. You place a piece of equipment you no longer need or a material composed of other components into it and either immediately or over a couple minutes it will break it down into its component parts.

That is perfect, we need that
  • scubamattscubamatt Georgia, USA Join Date: 2016-05-22 Member: 217295Members
    Even if you lose some of the original material in exchange for recycling an item, this would be good.
  • omegatauromegataur Spain Join Date: 2016-01-28 Member: 212240Members
    I would also like to see that feature, have titanium stackable (say 10's) in lockers, but not stackable in inventory.

I believe omegataur means by using titanium ingots, and then having the ability to turn them back into titanium if you need it.

Yes, Thats what i mean ^^
  • omegatauromegataur Spain Join Date: 2016-01-28 Member: 212240Members
    i think i will call it... Recycler Bin ... Some type of machine that decompose things to their base materials but not all of them, it will be like a 60%

so if you recycle a Titanium Ingot, you will have only 6 titanium pieces from it
    if you recycle an... well... Scanner... you will get... some metal scrap i think...
  • PsyclonixPsyclonix Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217880Members
    omegataur wrote: »
    we know, that none of the items we have is stackable. but you can stack 10 titanium pieces in just one ingot
    I was wondering. Can we get back those 10 titanium pieces from a ingot with some sort of machine?

imagine... amassing lots of titanium will be more " easy " as the ingots wont occupy that lots of space in lockers...

I doubt they will add this feature as titanium is so abundant in safe shallows etc. that there isn't really a need to interchange between the ingot and raw material

This would make sense for a lithium ingot as it can be pretty rare
    Psyclonix wrote: »
    omegataur wrote: »

I doubt they will add this feature as titanium is so abundant in safe shallows etc. that there isn't really a need to interchange between the ingot and raw material

This would make sense for a lithium ingot as it can be pretty rare

Omegataur means because you'll have so much, you could use ingots as compact storage.