Debian Dedicated Server Problem

fabm3nfabm3n Germany Join Date: 2015-12-24 Member: 210272Members
My Server dosnt start. I Downloaded it over SteamCMD, installed the steam-runtime with this command: steam-runtime/setup.sh --auto-update
After that i wanted to start the server with steam-runtime/shell.sh server_linux32 and get this Error:
steam-runtime/shell.sh: line 86: server_linux32: command not found
What is the Problem?
Its Debian Jessie 8.4 64bit

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited May 2016
    fabm3n wrote: »
    My Server dosnt start. I Downloaded it over SteamCMD, installed the steam-runtime with this command: steam-runtime/setup.sh --auto-update
    After that i wanted to start the server with steam-runtime/shell.sh server_linux32 and get this Error:
    steam-runtime/shell.sh: line 86: server_linux32: command not found
    What is the Problem?
    Its Debian Jessie 8.4 64bit

server_linux32 is an executable file itself not a steamcmd parameter ;) To make your life easy i would recommend to use lgsm (https://gameservermanagers.com/lgsm/ns2server/).
  • fabm3nfabm3n Germany Join Date: 2015-12-24 Member: 210272Members
    The problem is taht i want to youse an Webinterface thats called Easy-Wi. So this is not the best way.

Also i know that server_linux32 is not a steamCMD parameter. I use the command: steam-runtime/shell.sh
    This command has nothing to do with steamCMD.
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited May 2016
    The problem is taht i want to youse an Webinterface thats called Easy-Wi. So this is not the best way.

Also i know that server_linux32 is not a steamCMD parameter. I use the command: steam-runtime/shell.sh
    This command has nothing to do with steamCMD.

What i tried to say is that you need to be inside the ns2 install folder to execute the server binary.
    When i do this, this is spamming the log:
    http://pastebin.com/uqJtJmYs
    When i do this, this is spamming the log:
    http://pastebin.com/uqJtJmYs

Okay two things:
    1. Your game file seem to be corrupted, rerun "app_update 4940 validate" in the steamcmd
    2. Make sure you setup the ns2server with a port that's not already bound.
    Okay i make it with the Game Server manager