will the Frame rate get alot better with the next update and run at 60FPS

coldsteelleggcoldsteellegg U.K. Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217374Members
just wondering as i hope it dose cuz this game i love so much full of wonder and story its brill i always wanted to play this since i seen and follow mark on youtube play it and it runs amazing as i know its on PC but will it run that amazing that fine and smooth just like the PC as im just like what the hell im shocked on how its come to xbox as the games sooooo BIG and i hope we get the full up to date with the PC like the crabsnake the crabsquid and the Reaper love to have them in the game as i want to feel worryed that there in the deep waiting to grab me and eat me lol but other then that 60FPS would be better or a little less iv played over a day and 3 hours and 54 mins on survival and got everything i just want this game to come full 100 persent up to date with PC thanks Unknown worlds AMAZING GAME !!!!

Comments

• cooliticcoolitic Right behind you Join Date: 2013-04-02 Member: 184609Members
    edited May 2016
    Very few games on Xbox One actually achieve 60 fps during gameplay, so don't get your hopes up.
  • TheCanisDirusTheCanisDirus usa Join Date: 2016-05-18 Member: 216939Members
    60fps? Doubt it, but i'd be pleasantly surprised! If anything, this game has really helped my decision to build a gaming PC as soon as the 1080/1080ti cards are released! This at 60+ fps with high settings will be simply gorgeous! Watching PC streams still makes me ultra jealous.
  • killmeplease911killmeplease911 hanging out with ur mum Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217424Members
    if any of you have seen warframe it can achieve over 60fps and the graphics can be crazy good at times and with a game like this it should be possible to do
  • coldsteelleggcoldsteellegg U.K. Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217374Members
    yh thats what i mean it should
  • oelikoelieoelikoelie netherlands Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217444Members
    Asking for 60 frames for this game on Xbox is asking too much. And not realistic Forza 6 will do that amongst a few others.
    I don't care for frames that much. If they iron out the freezes and make the frames a bit better i would be more then pleased.
  • WhiteFox77WhiteFox77 Minnesota Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217564Members
    Personally I'd be pretty happy if the performance was good enough that the frame rate never dropped below 20 fps. 60 is more than this game is likely to pull off on this hardware. If it stays high enough to keep the vehicles controllable it would be a huge improvement.
  • Sheo6rathSheo6rath Shivering Iles Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217560Members
    I would like 30fps at least, but i would settle for 20. as long if it wasnt choppy
  • coldsteelleggcoldsteellegg U.K. Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217374Members
    id say long as it runs lush im ok now its like death i dont mind if we dont get 60 just want it running smooth
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    edited May 2016
    Highly unlikely to hit 60fps on XboxOne, just not technically possible while keeping the game at the visual level we want.

The next update will have some improvements that should be noticeable in some places, but optimizations are not a quick-fix. They are complicated, often take a while and tend to go in towards the end of development so the game and gameplay itself can be a focus. We'll do the best we can as we develop the game to keep improving.
  • NeoSerpentNeoSerpent Australia Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217416Members
    Obraxis wrote: »
    Highly unlikely to hit 60fps on XboxOne, just not technically possible while keeping the game at the visual level we want.

The next update will have some improvements that should be noticeable in some places, but optimizations are not a quick-fix. They are complicated, often take a while and tend to go in towards the end of development so the game and gameplay itself can be a focus. We'll do the best we can as we develop the game to keep improving.

I understand, but PLEASE fix the frame rate, this game is amazing and I'm very grateful that you've brought it to Xbox One. I believe if you just improved the frame rate, many Xbox One players will be immensely happy. But yeah, things take time. I just hope the improvement of the frame rate wont take too long.
  • oelikoelieoelikoelie netherlands Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217444Members
    Rendering in the objects is far more important then having the best frames. For example, in the mushroom biome, it takes a lot of time to render all objects in my rendering distance. the distance is just fine but the rendering is terrible.
  • WarViperWarViper Texas Join Date: 2016-04-27 Member: 216062Members
    edited May 2016
  • WarViperWarViper Texas Join Date: 2016-04-27 Member: 216062Members
    60fps? Doubt it, but i'd be pleasantly surprised! If anything, this game has really helped my decision to build a gaming PC as soon as the 1080/1080ti cards are released! This at 60+ fps with high settings will be simply gorgeous! Watching PC streams still makes me ultra jealous.

Using a GeForce 1080 would be extreme overkill for subnautica. You can easily achieve 60+ FPS on cards that are less than half the power of a 1080. My PC has GeForce 960 that is running subnautica around 100 FPS right now at max settings 1920x1080.