Having bad frame RATE will it get better and run at 60FPS

coldsteelleggcoldsteellegg U.K. Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217374Members
edited May 2016 in Subnautica on Consoles
hello guys can anyone tell me if the game will run at 60fps at the frame rate drops alot

Comments

• Niels83Niels83 Denmark Join Date: 2016-05-18 Member: 216943Members
    Hi friend. I can't say much other than it's early access game. You got warned before buying, so you will get to see all the nasty bugs, bad frame rate, horrible crashes and game Breaking elements. That said they will continue to optimice the game, you know just like Ark survival is doing. That game was really bad at first but is already a whole lot better now after several updates.... This game will undergo the same treatment all the way to final release. By then the game should run pretty smooth. Hope that answerd your question friend :)
  • coldsteelleggcoldsteellegg U.K. Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217374Members
    thank you buddy i got this game for 16 pound when they bring out full game will i have to pay more to keep the game i buyed this game and worryed i have to pay more when they bring full
  • killenjokekillenjoke Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 216997Members
    that's the beauty of the preview program, the price you pay is all you will pay. no extra money when the game i launched in full. Just like ark, cost me 35 bucks and it was well spent. Subnautica cost 20, hah, even better.

your essentially getting the game at a reduced value, to do extensive beta testing.
  • coldsteelleggcoldsteellegg U.K. Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217374Members
    thank you buddy for letting me know as i got worryed thanks buddy