When will next update be?

OctoChocolateOctoChocolate Buttface Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217152Members
Subnautica is turning out really well for Xbox 1 in all, but when is the next update going to be? Will it be the machinery update?

Comments

• xxGhostxx420xxGhostxx420 Your House Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217375Members
    I agree, love the game, making all my friends get it as well :), when is next update you think?
  • OctoChocolateOctoChocolate Buttface Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217152Members
    Well it says two weeks after release there should be an update, but I'm not so sure...
  • cheshchesh uk Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217353Members
    probably just bugfixes lol
  • OctoChocolateOctoChocolate Buttface Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217152Members
  • wolfyjharris117wolfyjharris117 Scotland Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217352Members
    I think this game might become one of my favs. Peaple that know me know Im RELLY picky when it comes to games lol
  • coldsteelleggcoldsteellegg U.K. Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217374Members
    hope it comes soon really digging the game when it comes out will i have to start a new world can you please reply thank you
  • coldsteelleggcoldsteellegg U.K. Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217374Members
    Obraxis wrote: »
    All we can say right now is very soon, as once it's done it has to be certified by Microsoft. Not months away.

It will include all the current content in the PC version.
    so it will be 100% and have everything in the xbox like the PC can xbox handle so much if we have all that the pc has

• nettonetto canada Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217126Members
    Obraxis wrote: »
    All we can say right now is very soon, as once it's done it has to be certified by Microsoft. Not months away.

It will include all the current content in the PC version.

Thanks for the update can't wait , just hope the frame rate gets better with this update.
  • killenjokekillenjoke Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 216997Members
    Cert is always a pain. I get why Microsoft does it, but it really seems like they drag feet on the third party updates. I thought it was a rigid schedule of 6 days. But I know I've seen it take over 2 weeks or more for games like project spark.
  • cheshchesh uk Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217353Members
    I cant wait, I've been watching sl1pg8r on play this on you tube and it looks fab
  • Gaius666thGaius666th Denmark Join Date: 2016-05-25 Member: 217482Members
    Well I heard a something from a livestream last night, from a guy to "be" a dev(lifeisntfree), that it should be any day soon it comes out, and for new ppl i would suggest watching Kronos on twitchstream, he tends to have 80+ nonstop watching well knowledged about the game :)
  • oasismarkoasismark Sheffield Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217093Members
    Thanks for the update
  • TheCanisDirusTheCanisDirus usa Join Date: 2016-05-18 Member: 216939Members
    Thanks for letting us know! Game is great... as soon as the framerate is stable and above 30fps... i'll be happy!
    Sounds good thanks devs!!! Your doing such an amazing job, with this game! I wish I could send you cookies but I don't know how to send you cookies if I don't have an address :'( . Keep up the good work!
  • EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    Flayra wrote: »
    Hey guys,

It looks like it will be a week or two before the next update. We never know for sure, so please be nice if we're late.

It should have everything from the latest PC version.

Thanks loads for the heads up! :)
    I know it's probably a tricky (and probably awkward if things don't go to plan) question to answer, but do you have any idea how likely it is that current saves will work once the update drops? No problem if you'd rather not say mind.
    Hey guys,

It looks like it will be a week or two before the next update. We never know for sure, so please be nice if we're late.

We will always be nice and will always love this game!! We believe in you, no matter if the game is late on updates!!! Don't worry devs we got your backs!!!!!
  • sPeaRr0sPeaRr0 Canada Join Date: 2016-04-01 Member: 215153Members
    It's hard to get out the pitchfork and go dev hunting when you are so involved with the community. Keep it up guys!
  • Mini_GaaraMini_Gaara England Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217049Members
    As long as the ending of the game is not a " you wake up and it was all a dream " scenario, I am sure we will all be kind ;)
  • ragnarodinssonragnarodinsson Lifepod 17 Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217552Members
    This is a fantastic game. If there comes a time when you can specify a date for an update release...where would you announce it?
  • FlayraFlayra Game Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment San Francisco Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 3Super Administrators, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
    Hoping to get the next update in your wet hands in a week or two.
  • Gaius666thGaius666th Denmark Join Date: 2016-05-25 Member: 217482Members
    edited May 2016
    @SQUEAL_LIKE_A_PIG >See thats a good thing to know, also why i posted it as i did ;) ... never fully trusted it, but hey never know who's hiding where (:

anyway you guys made a beautiful and different survival/sandbox games compared to all the zombieslashers, love the underwater idea, and the movement from the plants/animals makes it even better :)
  • woopswoops Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217920Members
    edited June 2016
    Hey guys,

Hoping to get the next update in your wet hands in a week or two.

Does this include the Power Nap Update as well?
  • ShunnedSplash22ShunnedSplash22 Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217919Members
    I know you said all pc content will come out in the next update but will it have the exosuit and scanner room with it because I try spawning it in with console commands and nothing happens with scanner room when I try to spawn it in but the exosuit is just unfinished and again I know you said that everything on pc would be here for Xbox one but I'm just wondering
  • RonsloRonslo Ireland Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217036Members
    I know you said all pc content will come out in the next update but will it have the exosuit and scanner room with it because I try spawning it in with console commands and nothing happens with scanner room when I try to spawn it in but the exosuit is just unfinished and again I know you said that everything on pc would be here for Xbox one but I'm just wondering

The scanner room will be in the next update but the exo suit won't, it's not even fully finished on the PC version.