Xbox Features

EVILONE15EVILONE15 UK Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216892Members
edited May 2016 in Subnautica on Consoles
thought I would create a post for us the fans of Subnautica to vote and add polls of what features they would love to see in this game, obviously this is just for fun. if you want a poll added just leave a comment, I will start with a few...

Comments

• cheshchesh uk Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217353Members
    Got to have co-op. this is an experience that should be shared. although solar power cyclops and cyclops moonpool sound great too. too many choices lol :)
  • Trollolol07Trollolol07 France (Jellyshroom Biome) Join Date: 2016-04-16 Member: 215840Members
    All of these. but mostly Co-op
  • EVILONE15EVILONE15 UK Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216892Members
    cheers for joining in, but yes the co-op feature has to be the most requested of any
  • Trollolol07Trollolol07 France (Jellyshroom Biome) Join Date: 2016-04-16 Member: 215840Members
    the thing is that every choice is amazing. ;)
  • EVILONE15EVILONE15 UK Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216892Members
    the thing is that every choice is amazing. ;)

haha yes, this game in the future will be something spectacular
  • blazescottblazescott Subnautica Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217436Members
    if not over internet then first maybe local screen because if u have slow internet then u will laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag horrribly to the point of total annialation
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    blazescott wrote: »
    if not over internet then first maybe local screen because if u have slow internet then u will laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag horrribly to the point of total annialation

Hmm, the game would require a lot more optimisation for splitscreen to work as well, it basically has to render two "half" points of view, if not "then u will laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag horrribly to the point of total annialation" :tongue:
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    I'm not voting for anything. I do not want any difference between the xbox and pc version, no matter how small.
  • killenjokekillenjoke Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 216997Members
    suggestions when creating polls, try to put like categories together. Coop is a huge game element that would require a lot of work, where as everything else is a simple item/items or an addition to an item. Not to mention when you stack anything against Coop, coop would probably win.

I think coop would win over guaranteed 60fps.

I would do polls like this.

what kind of new weapons would you like to see,

spear gun.

spear.

laser rifle.

underwater katana (makes instant sushi)* sips rice kelp sake

tactical nuke (that's what you get reaper)

no more weapons, "fish are friends... not food"

or.

what kind of architecture would you like to see?

larger rooms.

basic walls.

cyclops docking bay.

support brace.

glass dome roof.

aquarium tunnels.

wrap around stairs.
  • TwigRTSTwigRTS Nevada Join Date: 2016-05-21 Member: 217168Members
    Killenjoke makes a good point. As much as everyone on the forums exclaims that they would love to see multiplayer in the game, it's not going to happen (at least until Subnautica is almost completed.) Dev's already stated this.
  • oelikoelieoelikoelie netherlands Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217444Members
    I would like to make more then 1 save file. Some blueprints aree bugged here and there is only 1 save.
  • Sheo6rathSheo6rath Shivering Iles Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217560Members
    I would love to see coop, or maby a new weapon like a spear or a harpoon gun.
    but first i would prefer the major bugs to get fixed. and i know the devs are working hard on this issue
  • TR1CKYN1NJATR1CKYN1NJA USA Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217566Members
    The ONLY way i would buy this game is if it were co-op doesnt need to be massive 2 players is fine maybe 4 max but 2 i think is perfect.
  • Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    T.T no multi vote you make use choose between nice idea's so evil but voting wise i'd like to see moon pool for cyclopse and it solar powered also for the reinforcements to be shown on outside only kinda gets in the way by hiding my fab box but cool idea for you how about custom vehicle only able to be built at sub build thingy and parts can be mix matched