Reaper leviathan

Dylan2dylanDylan2dylan Port townsend Join Date: 2016-05-22 Member: 217265Members
So I spent 2 in game days terrified of being eaten by this monster and i finally came to the realization that it didn't exist around the ship, so I went hunting and I can't seem to find it, does it exist on the one yet and are there other things missing in the Xbox verson?

Comments

• killenjokekillenjoke Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 216997Members
    I don't think so. I was going to do some streaming the other day and went so far as to try and spawn one in and nothing happened. I didn't get an error message and when I spawned the gallery it had most of the mobs including the sea emperor but no leviathan.

if you want to check that out open up the dev commands (RB LB A, simultaneously) and type in entgal or entgallery.

you can also spawn in most other mobs.items using [spawn item #](as in the number you want to spawn)
  • EVILONE15EVILONE15 UK Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216892Members
    nice didnt know there was dev commands
  • Trollolol07Trollolol07 France (Jellyshroom Biome) Join Date: 2016-04-16 Member: 215840Members
    it's true that i never saw him. i never searched him.
  • JooostanJooostan Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217421Members
    killenjoke wrote: »
    I didn't get an error message and when I spawned the gallery it had most of the mobs including the sea emperor but no leviathan.

I'm aware of the dev console, but what is this gallery you speak of?
  • Mini_GaaraMini_Gaara England Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217049Members
    Jooostan wrote: »
    killenjoke wrote: »
    I didn't get an error message and when I spawned the gallery it had most of the mobs including the sea emperor but no leviathan.

I'm aware of the dev console, but what is this gallery you speak of?

type in entgal or entgallery. it then teleports you to an area with sort of pedestals with creatures stuck in place above them.