Mobile Vehicle Bay (bug)

killenjokekillenjoke Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 216997Members
does anyone know if there is an ETA on the fix for the MVB? or if there is a work around?

I'm at a point where I need a vehicle to progress further

Comments

• Warden_RenwickWarden_Renwick wi Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217146Members
    I have the same issue atm need it to progress on but every time I get on it to use it, it just sits there and freezes. Any way around this or do we just not play til there's an update?
  • killenjokekillenjoke Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 216997Members
    I have the same issue atm need it to progress on but every time I get on it to use it, it just sits there and freezes. Any way around this or do we just not play til there's an update?

I'm currently gathering materials to build the subs, though some I can't get until I can move further from the shallows.

you can actually get out of the locked screen by entering the command console, press all four top and front buttons at the same time. then close it. this will at least let you exit the MVB so you don't have to restart your console.

I've considered spawning the moth in, I have everything I need to make it, the MVB works fine in creative. so I might just craft the materials, toss them into the nearest magma(as a sacrifice to the sunauti-gods) and then spawn the moth in. The only reason I haven't is because it ruins the RP, and it's a gateway drug. so to speak.