Are bugs being fixed

RonsloRonslo Ireland Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217036Members
I'm pretty positive that all of us would like confirmation from the devs that they are aware of and fixing the bugs people have been finding, most notably the fragments not unlocking glitch.

Comments

• RonsloRonslo Ireland Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217036Members
    Yes, we are aware of the bugs and are working on fixing them.

#1 -- The Xbox version is several months behind the PC version. There are many bugs, such as the unlocking fragment glitch that have already been fixed for PC, or at least improved. We have been working on merging the latest PC build with the Xbox build, and that is done, but we just need to sort out a few issues. But it is almost there.

#2 -- Just because you don't get a direct response from a dev regarding specific bugs being fixed, it definitely doesn't mean we aren't working on it.
    We have a gigantic list of tasks to work on, with all features and content we need to add, along with improving existing issues and fixing bugs.

#3 -- Patience :) We can only fix so many bugs, so fast. And on top of that, unlike the PC version which we can update several times a day for people playing on the Experimental build, the Xbox updates take more time because they have to be sent off for certification with Microsoft before being released, which can take at least several days.

Thanks for the response, nice to see devs who are active and willing to respond to their community.
  • deadmoochiedeadmoochie u.s Join Date: 2015-04-05 Member: 203000Members
  • EVILONE15EVILONE15 UK Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216892Members
    I have a bug post which quite active and is being updated daily so to have a better chance of any future bugs please post them on there, I will not take credit for any new bugs you post your name will be mentioned.
  • sPeaRr0sPeaRr0 Canada Join Date: 2016-04-01 Member: 215153Members
    They literally just released the game. OF COURSE they are polishing it! Lol. It's in preview guys, be happy we can play it at all. The good news is, alot of these bugs already surfaced and got squashed on pc so there shouldn't be alot of trouble shooting or code crunching to get them fixed. Enjoy what we have for now... You'll appreciate it that much more when it runs right.
  • RonsloRonslo Ireland Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217036Members
    sPeaRr0 wrote: »
    They literally just released the game. OF COURSE they are polishing it! Lol. It's in preview guys, be happy we can play it at all. The good news is, alot of these bugs already surfaced and got squashed on pc so there shouldn't be alot of trouble shooting or code crunching to get them fixed. Enjoy what we have for now... You'll appreciate it that much more when it runs right.

I am enjoying the game, I love this game but I just wanted to know if the devs knew about the glitches.
  • Dutchman141Dutchman141 the Netherlands Join Date: 2016-05-18 Member: 216936Members
    We bought this game in early access and knew bugs or performance issues could be present.
    I realy like this game and am eager to see the bugs fixed asap and new content added but I'm also aware that porting a game to console takes time, especially a game eith so many variables ad Subnautica.
    If UnknownWorlds is anything like LGM or Little Green Men who developed Starpoint Gemini 2 then I have all the confidence that the Xbox One version of Subnautica will become a fantastic game without to many hiccups.