Anyone Seeing Any Reapers?

Mini_GaaraMini_Gaara England Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217049Members
This is the first time in a long time I have signed up to a forum, looking forward to the progress of the game now that I can actually play it B) .

I just had a quick question on my mind, have there been any Reaper sightings yet? I thought I heard one a while back, but after searching all around the Aurora, as well as deep areas of the world, I have yet to find one. ( Should be noted I have been looking in creative because I want to see one up close for myself and not on lets plays :P )

Comments

• killenjokekillenjoke Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 216997Members
    I don't think they are in the console version just yet, though I could be wrong. Usually they would hang in the deeper areas behind the rear of the aurora and a few other places. but I looked around in creative and didn't see any. I even tried spawning them in with console commands and I spawned in the Gallery and they were strangely absent, though there was another boss creature I've never seen before. But that could have been the sea emperor. I haven't wuite mastered the flora and fauna just yet.
  • Mini_GaaraMini_Gaara England Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217049Members
    killenjoke wrote: »
    I don't think they are in the console version just yet, though I could be wrong. Usually they would hang in the deeper areas behind the rear of the aurora and a few other places. but I looked around in creative and didn't see any. I even tried spawning them in with console commands and I spawned in the Gallery and they were strangely absent, though there was another boss creature I've never seen before. But that could have been the sea emperor. I haven't wuite mastered the flora and fauna just yet.

Must of just heard a noise and assumed it was one then. Good to know there is no immediate threat while I get used to the game then lol. Thanks :)
  • killenjokekillenjoke Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 216997Members
    Mini_Gaara wrote: »

Must of just heard a noise and assumed it was one then. Good to know there is no immediate threat while I get used to the game then lol. Thanks :)

quadruple check the wiki and forums, because I could very well be wrong and I'd hate to get you killed. I did search pretty extensively, even went into the chasm near one of their spawns. all the way to 6000m and found nothing. but they are supposed to be "rare" spawns.
  • Mini_GaaraMini_Gaara England Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217049Members
    Mini_Gaara wrote: »

quadruple check the wiki and forums, because I could very well be wrong and I'd hate to get you killed. I did search pretty extensively, even went into the chasm near one of their spawns. all the way to 6000m and found nothing. but they are supposed to be "rare" spawns.

I searched for a good hour all around the Aurora, I am fairly certain they are no where to be seen, woo xD