Italian translation Xbox one version (?)

spectro975spectro975 Italy Join Date: 2016-05-07 Member: 216476Members
I'm happy to buy subnautica , really nice compliments, you did a great job , just one thing , however, leaves me waiting to decide whether to buy it ..... if you will be translated in Italian on xbox one version (at least text and interface) ... thanks guys and again congratulations :)

Comments

• Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    This site is for community translations. If you would like to see Italian in the game, you could help contribute to making an Italian translation. :D
  • spectro975spectro975 Italy Join Date: 2016-05-07 Member: 216476Members
    edited May 2016
    Soul_Rider wrote: »
    This site is for community translations. If you would like to see Italian in the game, you could help contribute to making an Italian translation. :D

It can help, but we should have all the texts of the game to be able to contribute the translation ... question: you could pick up the Italian text file from the PC version and use in the Xbox One version? you could use your existing text files and improve it and then add it? ... we can help :)
    edited May 2016

I noticed that there is a link to help you in translation, now I try to participate, but the url you had shown me... URL: http://translate.unknownworlds.com/auth/login

Web site http://translate.unknownworlds.com/auth/login the Italian language is full to 87% ... it's almost all translated in my language, but this translation is also valid for the xbox one version?
    edited May 2016
    I am proceeding helping with the translation of texts in Italian, by logging on http://translate.unknownworlds.com/auth/login on site in the list of who is contributing now appears my name (Fabrizio) ... Excuse my question, but kindly let me know if these translations are sure to be used in the Xbox One version? thank you
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    I cannot advise on that, you would have to get word from one of the developers, but I would assume they would be planning localisation for xbox as well.
    I cannot advise on that, you would have to get word from one of the developers, but I would assume they would be planning localisation for xbox as well.

Ok thank you so much... :wink:
  • AceDudeAceDude Join Date: 2007-08-26 Member: 61994Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Translations will be implemented in Xbox version in the near future :)
    AceDude wrote: »
    Translations will be implemented in Xbox version in the near future :)

:D ok im very happy for this
  • KharisKharis Italy Join Date: 2017-05-19 Member: 230618Members
    Sorry if I bump this topic, but I wanted to know: it's still needed a traslation in italian? I've the pc version and I'll be happy to help ^^