Questions about the translation

spectro975spectro975 Italy Join Date: 2016-05-07 Member: 216476Members
is expected in the future, the italian translation of the subtitles and the game interface?

Comments

• AceDudeAceDude Join Date: 2007-08-26 Member: 61994Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Yup! we have translations in the game already, but only on PC. Translations are very important for us, and I'm responsible for them. Stay tuned! You might want to visit the translation forums in the meantime: http://forums.unknownworlds.com/categories/subnautica-translations
  • spectro975spectro975 Italy Join Date: 2016-05-07 Member: 216476Members
    edited May 2016
    AceDude wrote: »
    Yup! we have translations in the game already, but only on PC. Translations are very important for us, and I'm responsible for them. Stay tuned! You might want to visit the translation forums in the meantime: http://forums.unknownworlds.com/categories/subnautica-translations

thanks for the reply AceDude, I am convinced that your work as head of the translation is very important ... I know that the translations are complicated and they all want their own language ... but this work makes the game open to everyone and I think it will be for you maximum satisfaction. I saw that on a PC is already translated into Italian. in my language it allows me to experience history at 100% :-) but I prefer to play on xbox one hahaha :-) This is because I look forward to a future inclusion of the translation in Italian also on xbox one. Thank you and congratulations for this fantastic game.
  • FlayraFlayra Game Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment San Francisco Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 3Super Administrators, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
    Heh. Also, I'm in Bologna right now and I'm learning Italian, so the Italian translation in particular is very important to me. :)
    edited May 2016
    Flayra wrote: »
    Heh. Also, I'm in Bologna right now and I'm learning Italian, so the Italian translation in particular is very important to me. :)

:) Great... !!! I am very happy to know this ... then I hope you will soon learn Italian and also a pleasant stay in Italy.... good study ... thank you for answering :)
  • Trollolol07Trollolol07 France (Jellyshroom Biome) Join Date: 2016-04-16 Member: 215840Members
    But most of the translations(like french) are already done. so you just have to add them to the xbox one version.?
    But most of the translations(like french) are already done. so you just have to add them to the xbox one version.?

I'm helping to put in Italian translated texts in the website that they had indicated to me I had already found very http://translate.unknownworlds.com/auth/login translated into Italian, but a little bit more to add ... and I continued translating the others not yet translated texts in Italian. I hope this will then inserting the end even for the Xbox One version ... Also because I will play only from them
  • amazonskeamazonske Join Date: 2019-03-06 Member: 251541Members
    Hello, i want change a language (i preffered Czech) in Subnautica on XboxOne.
    Will be able to choose the language in the future updates?
    I really want it. Thanks
  • madsaucemadsauce San Francisco Join Date: 2013-06-02 Member: 185442Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica PT Lead
    amazonske wrote: »
    Hello, i want change a language (i preffered Czech) in Subnautica on XboxOne.
    Will be able to choose the language in the future updates?
    I really want it. Thanks

Are you playing on PS4? Czech language should display there if your machine is set to that language. Xbox does not currently support that language, but I'm looking at enabling a language selector on the console versions that would let you select whichever language you want that we currently support.