Invisible wall between Heatsink and Containemt on Refinery

develdevel Join Date: 2014-09-13 Member: 198444Members
It appeared recently, I think.

Comments

• BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    devel wrote: »
    It appeared recently, I think.

Just had a look in the editor -- didn't see anything. Where was this invisible wall?
  • develdevel Join Date: 2014-09-13 Member: 198444Members
    73.960938 -4.867188 29.859375

Can not reproduce on a local server. But in that game it was 100% reproducible for all players: shaky effect when passing through doorway.
  • AsranielAsraniel Join Date: 2002-06-03 Member: 724Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Retired Community Developer
    That might be the old clog bug? But that should disapear when you go out of the room (or 2 rooms away) and come back. did that happen?
  • YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Definitely sounds like the old clog bug
  • develdevel Join Date: 2014-09-13 Member: 198444Members
    Asraniel wrote: »
    That might be the old clog bug? But that should disapear when you go out of the room (or 2 rooms away) and come back. did that happen?

The round has ended. But when we returned from the ready room to the map, the problem was still there.

I think that I spawned far away for the pregame (Smelting or something) before going to check the doorway again.

Actual clogs are highly improbable because it was a marine base.

The jitter was the same for the whole doorway, no specific shapes. (haven't tried anything flying though)