Where is the Sea Emperor - might be *spoiler alert*

Freeman79Freeman79 Sweden Join Date: 2015-09-22 Member: 208093Members
A quick question fellows.

Has anyone of you manage to find the sea emperor yet?
I must have looked everywhere for it, was it even added with this "machinery patch" ?

Thanks
-Freeman79

Comments

• LightdevilLightdevil Austria Join Date: 2015-06-10 Member: 205381Members, Subnautica Playtester
    I doubt that it was added into the game yet like a naturally occuring thing swimming in the ocean, everything youve seen so far has been spawned in. the title of the post that sea dragon and all that stuff is in game was very misleading.
  • Freeman79Freeman79 Sweden Join Date: 2015-09-22 Member: 208093Members
    Lightdevil wrote: »
    I doubt that it was added into the game yet like a naturally occuring thing swimming in the ocean, everything youve seen so far has been spawned in. the title of the post that sea dragon and all that stuff is in game was very misleading.

Oh ok I think I can stop looking then, thanks :smile:

• LeonDOGELeonDOGE France Join Date: 2016-01-16 Member: 211525Members
    edited May 2016
    Sea Emperor Prison.
    WARP 200 -1440 -222
    edited May 2016
    LeonDOGE wrote: »
    Sea Emperor Prison.
    WARP 200 -1440 -222

Ah thanks :smile:
    edited May 2016
    I visited the site, but was empty, to bad, was hoping for the Sea Emperor to be added in this patch, the place however isent something I plan to visit more then I have to, seems like hell itself
    :lol:
  • DefectiveDelfinDefectiveDelfin Planet earth Join Date: 2015-07-19 Member: 206262Members
    Freeman79 wrote: »
    I visited the site, but was empty, to bad, was hoping for the Sea Emperor to be added in this patch, the place however isent something I plan to visit more then I have to, seems like hell itself
    :lol:

Well,
    the sea emperor will not be naturally found swimming around.It is supposed to be intelligent and it will be found trapped in a prison.You can choose to free or kill it if im not wrong.
    edited May 2016
    Well,
    the sea emperor will not be naturally found swimming around.It is supposed to be intelligent and it will be found trapped in a prison.You can choose to free or kill it if im not wrong.
    Hmm yeah, but if the beast is trapped in a prison he can't rather swim around, can he?, so he should be at one place until its released :lol:

• CaricaCarica US Join Date: 2016-03-28 Member: 214970Members
    Freeman79 wrote: »
    Well,
    Hmm yeah, but if the beast is trapped in a prison he can't rather swim around, can he?, so he should be at one place until its released :lol:
    bigger question for when he is in the game.... if you release him will he be friendly to you? or will you just be a appetizer on his road to world domination?
  • TigerTankSniperTigerTankSniper Join Date: 2016-01-20 Member: 211735Members
    He will be like a gaspod and will only atack if u get to close
  • CaricaCarica US Join Date: 2016-03-28 Member: 214970Members
    that's good news.... though wish he would be a friendly ally against the leviathan... considering all that transpired to him.
  • DefectiveDelfinDefectiveDelfin Planet earth Join Date: 2015-07-19 Member: 206262Members
    Nope.The devs have not released information on what he will do once he gets released but i certainly know he won't be attacking you.I would like to know where you got that information?
  • LightdevilLightdevil Austria Join Date: 2015-06-10 Member: 205381Members, Subnautica Playtester
    Nope.The devs have not released information on what he will do once he gets released but i certainly know he won't be attacking you.I would like to know where you got that information?

Probably in his imagination.
  • AvimimusAvimimus Join Date: 2016-03-28 Member: 214968Members
    Do we have any information to suggest a prison other than the devs using the word 'prison'? If it is the latter, it could just be that the devs made the Sea Emperor's wandering range is limited - it can't get to most parts of the map.
  • ech0gh0stech0gh0st CA Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216637Members
    they should make an egg for it, and to get it you have to free the sea emperor get inside the area hes stuck in and take the egg, then when it spawns it will be as big as you and follow and help you. Also we need more lethal weapons