Hud icon for aliens revealed by obs/scan

RevanCoranaRevanCorana Join Date: 2015-08-14 Member: 207125Members
I wonder why marines have a parasited icon and aliens don't have the same for revealed status?
This makes it impossible to know when you are in range of an observatory or scan while playing without viemodels.
Something like this

hl4wukd7fmmy.png
auxgd3x8t0xa.jpg

Comments

• FoxyFoxy United Kingdom Join Date: 2014-08-19 Member: 198032Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Saw this discussed somewhere earlier, great idea, should be in!
  • KeatsKeats United States Join Date: 2014-11-04 Member: 199413Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    I agree that this is a reasonable idea analogous to being shown when you're parasited. However, viewmodels are a bit of a non-sequitur, since if you're removing viewmodels you're probably doing it with NS2+ which already has this feature automatically.
  • RevanCoranaRevanCorana Join Date: 2015-08-14 Member: 207125Members
    Keats wrote: »
    I agree that this is a reasonable idea analogous to being shown when you're parasited. However, viewmodels are a bit of a non-sequitur, since if you're removing viewmodels you're probably doing it with NS2+ which already has this feature automatically.

Even though NS2+ offers the option to hide viewmodels it doesnt add a revealed icon! So it's unfinished basically.
  • AeglosAeglos Join Date: 2010-04-06 Member: 71189Members
    edited April 2016
  • RevanCoranaRevanCorana Join Date: 2015-08-14 Member: 207125Members
    Oh you're right. Well, please delete this thread. lol