Do we ask too much from the devs?

Bobthedog1Bobthedog1 US Join Date: 2016-03-13 Member: 214175Members

Comments

• Cyan_ideCyan_ide South Africa Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 209992Members
    I think this is a bit of a yes and no answer. In a way I think that if this game is going to get better faster it should hire more staff and work on more projects quicker. If they plan to get bigger then I think we're asking enough from them, but if they are happy with the amount of people working on the game now then I think at the pace they can make things I think we're asking too much.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited April 2016
    Foxy wrote: »
    Are WAY too many polls posted on the Subnautica boards?
    • Yes
    • Hell Yes

I predicted this, t'was foretold in a... poll... Ah yes...
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    Foxy wrote: »
    Are WAY too many polls posted on the Subnautica boards?
    • Yes
    • Hell Yes

I predicted this, t'was foretold in a... poll... Ah yes...

Did Kouji_San really predict this based on a poll?!

1. Yes
    2. Bull****
    3. :trollface:

:smiley::wink:
  • Bobthedog1Bobthedog1 US Join Date: 2016-03-13 Member: 214175Members
    Halios wrote: »
    @Bob You seem to like posting polls and there's no harm in that. But I'd be more interested if there was some substance and context. Brevity is a virtue but for your next poll put something in the description to tell us why this question is important and worth voting on.

You got feedback to your poll about the map needing to be expanded dramatically saying how that's asking too much and then create this poll asking if "we" ask too much.

Sure m8.
  • DinkelsenDinkelsen Graz Join Date: 2015-10-05 Member: 208309Members
    Certainly.

But that is our nature. We are gamers and customers. We always want more. And we want it NOW.
  • Bobthedog1Bobthedog1 US Join Date: 2016-03-13 Member: 214175Members
    Halios wrote: »

You got feedback to your poll about the map needing to be expanded dramatically saying how that's asking too much and then create this poll asking if "we" ask too much.

Yes I didn't make much sense as of to why I ask something from the devs and then go back and ask if we (including me) ask too much. I don't put these polls out for my own data, but for the community to look over the statistics and make a change or request a change. I honestly don't care for what they do to the game,
    I just want the community to look at these votes and see the demands (and I all I want myself is just multiplayer).