I bought an xbox one!!!

Seamothwizard44Seamothwizard44 Join Date: 2015-09-17 Member: 207995Members
Just for April 1st.... 1 year it took. All for this moment...

Comments

• ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Sorry to say that it looks like we might have to delay from April 1st due to performance issues. We don't want to release the Xbox Preview version unless it's fun & playable.
  • Seamothwizard44Seamothwizard44 Join Date: 2015-09-17 Member: 207995Members
    Really, damn! I wish I could help.....
    The game is so fun bruh..... I've been following the development for a year now, I'd hate to see it stuck fast
  • MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    I brought my nephew one too. He loves it. I'm a PS4 person myself.
  • InsaneInsane Anomaly Join Date: 2002-05-13 Member: 605Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    We're not stuck, just need to take a little longer to make sure it's a good experience. Don't worry, its still happening!
  • TouchedChimpTouchedChimp Colorado Join Date: 2016-03-31 Member: 215132Members
    edited March 2016
    So on this post I hear its been delayed but still keep seeing april first pop up other places. Im just curious as i took the day off with my vacation day. (Gotta plan like a week ahead where I work.) I would understand if its not and needs more work to be really playable. Just wanted to know if its worth plugging in the xbox tomorrow.
  • PeppocanettaPeppocanetta Italy Join Date: 2016-04-01 Member: 215150Members
    U guys cant say on april 1st and then u have to delay!! It could be better if u didnt say anything!!
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    Insane wrote: »
    We're not stuck, just need to take a little longer to make sure it's a good experience. Don't worry, its still happening!

This is one of the main reasons why I love you guys. Most game devellopers set a precise release date and stick to it whatever bug or fault might happen. You, however, want the game to look in absolute pristine condition and that there is a good experience in playing it before the release, even if that means delaying it. I absolutely love this, it's one of the reasons why this game is so unique, and also why I want to support you so much. I can definitely wait a little longer for the XBOX ONE release date if it means that it'll look good on xbox.
    So will it appear on the coming soon tab in the game store?
  • PeppocanettaPeppocanetta Italy Join Date: 2016-04-01 Member: 215150Members
    nope seamothwizerd44 cause the game preview games couldnt be putted on the cooming soon tab in the game store!
    nope seamothwizerd44 cause the game preview games couldnt be putted on the cooming soon tab in the game store!

-_-
    MAY 17 BRUH #Lagtag
  • oelikoelieoelikoelie netherlands Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217444Members
    Insane wrote: »

This is one of the main reasons why I love you guys. Most game devellopers set a precise release date and stick to it whatever bug or fault might happen. You, however, want the game to look in absolute pristine condition and that there is a good experience in playing it before the release, even if that means delaying it. I absolutely love this, it's one of the reasons why this game is so unique, and also why I want to support you so much. I can definitely wait a little longer for the XBOX ONE release date if it means that it'll look good on xbox.

Yeah me too. I realy don't mind waiting. Comes with age i think :) better do it good that rush it.! Im with you ;)