When Will the trailer come out

DemonHunter654DemonHunter654 East Greenwich Join Date: 2016-02-15 Member: 213053Members
I hear it everywhere and I keep wondering when Its trailer will be out because once theirs a trailer than their the release date.

Comments

• ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    edited March 2016
    Trailers dont = a release date ;-)

That being said, we're releasing on Xbox Preview Program on the 1st of April SOON. There is a good chance a teaser will go up with it, but no promises.

You can always watch your Early Access Trailer:

Or many of our others:

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
  • DemonHunter654DemonHunter654 East Greenwich Join Date: 2016-02-15 Member: 213053Members
    thanks guys for letting me know you have no idea how exited I am.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited March 2016

We're not trying to rain on your parade there, just pulling you back into reality so you don't get overhyped. It will happen, but it will take time for a quality product to be delivered to your preferred platform ;)

And there's always that Trello card which mentions a potential release date on the roadmap https://trello.com/b/KbugnSRJ/subnautica-roadmap
  • ComicalSkateComicalSkate Canada, ON Join Date: 2015-05-28 Member: 204993Members
    Well good to know a "set" date. I am a little sad it's not coming in March though.
    Obraxis wrote: »
    Trailers dont = a release date ;-)

That being said, we're releasing on Xbox Preview Program on the 1st of April. There is a good chance a teaser will go up with it, but no promises.

You can always watch your Early Access Trailer:

Or many of our others:

• DemonHunter654DemonHunter654 East Greenwich Join Date: 2016-02-15 Member: 213053Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »

We're not trying to rain on your parade there, just pulling you back into reality so you don't get overhyped. It will happen, but it will take time for a quality product to be delivered to your preferred platform ;)

And there's always that Trello card which mentions a potential release date on the roadmap https://trello.com/b/KbugnSRJ/subnautica-roadmap
    How much will it be
  • nitay1998nitay1998 Isreal Join Date: 2016-02-21 Member: 213278Members
    The trailer has come out for xbox one and if they will make the game for PS4 it will probably be the same for it too.