I can't play. DEVS PLEASE HELP!!

ChaosKnight626ChaosKnight626 Minnesota Join Date: 2015-08-05 Member: 206783Members
edited March 2016 in Subnautica Bug Reporting
Since I can't provide images for what I'm talking about in the Bug Reporting section, I'll do it here. I can't play the game anymore. Not because I've grown bored, not because I hate something that was added. Quite the opposite, I want to play this game even more! Unfortunately I can't after this latest update. Whenever I load up the game from Steam all I get is this.
tvh3148p7r5h.png
I've tried on all graphics settings and even restarted my computer. I just played the game the day before the update released. If anybody else has had similar issues please let me know. Bugs like these are detrimental to playing a game.

@Comprox @Obraxis @Insane @Hugh

Comments

• ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    We're working on doing a hotfix for some issues, we're hoping to get it out ASAP.

But in future, please keep bug reports and issues in the correct forum. Moving.
  • ChaosKnight626ChaosKnight626 Minnesota Join Date: 2015-08-05 Member: 206783Members
    Obraxis wrote: »
    We're working on doing a hotfix for some issues, we're hoping to get it out ASAP.

But in future, please keep bug reports and issues in the correct forum. Moving.

Thank you, I'm glad that you guys are on it. I wouldn't have been able to show the screen I had though because the page wouldn't have allowed me to add pictures directly from my files. Oh well
  • Dark_MasterDark_Master Astana Join Date: 2016-03-18 Member: 214413Members
    edited March 2016
    @Obraxis
    I have a question to devs. How to explore deep (I mean VERY deep) caves if seamoth has a critical depth and exosuit is not added?
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    @Obraxis
    I have a question to devs. How to explore deep (I mean VERY deep) caves if seamoth has a critical depth and exosuit is not added?

For now that would be creative mode, but that is also evading the point you're making :tongue:
  • Dark_MasterDark_Master Astana Join Date: 2016-03-18 Member: 214413Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    @Obraxis

For now that would be creative mode, but that is also evading the point you're making :tongue:

For now i can't play because of that bug((( :(