The Kraken vs Mega Sub

Gman_Plays_GamesGman_Plays_Games Washington Join Date: 2016-03-18 Member: 214401Members
I think there should be some sort of giant beast like the Kraken that lives in the deepest parts of the ocean, with tentacle sas big around as a Cyclops, that looms up from the depths to attack you. it should be somewhat slow moving though, so you could (with some skill) take a seamoth and buzz around it dodging its tentacles. in addition to fight this massive beast, there should be a super heavy submarine equipped with all sorts of weapons that can dock 2 cyclopes and 6 seamoths, and a hangar for exosuits. i'm thinking something like this...

kraken%20v%20mega%20sub_zpsdsd2bem1.png?t=1458186632

Comments

• Gman_Plays_GamesGman_Plays_Games Washington Join Date: 2016-03-18 Member: 214401Members
    this is just a size comparison, i am not claiming responsibility for the art
  • Cynical_ScrubCynical_Scrub England Join Date: 2016-03-19 Member: 214540Members
    edited March 2016
    So a monster like this:
    http://subnautica.wikia.com/wiki/Sea_Dragon_Leviathan?file=Sea_Dragon_Leviathan_

1280?cb=20150709233214

Which in-game would look something like this:

latest?cb=20151014140532

If someone would care to model such a beast.

Thank me later (I didn't create either of those pictures, or the wikia page just for your information)
  • zetachronzetachron Germany Join Date: 2014-11-14 Member: 199655Members
    Both, the sea dragon leviathan and the sea emperor are kraken types big enough to impress the cyclops. As there will be no bigger sub, it's more the question if the devs will or can implement those leviathans attacking the cyclops.

Don't underestimate the difficulty of such a job. I personally think the devs won't be able to program a sea dragon pulling its fangs around the cyclops that tries to break free. But maybe we still get some good action with them.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited March 2016
    Hehe you guys really don't have to keep saying you don't own the art. We all know it's from the wiki or other UWE sources :)

Anyways, I bet that Dragon and the Emperor could kick Krakens ass any time of the day.

@DoubleJ, gonna do a top chart subnautica vs legendary mythology creatures list :D ?
  • Cynical_ScrubCynical_Scrub England Join Date: 2016-03-19 Member: 214540Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    Hehe you guys really don't have to keep saying you don't own the art. We all know it's from the wiki or other UWE sources :)

Anyways, I bet that Dragon and the Emperor could kick Krakens ass any time of the day.

@DoubleJ, gonna do a top chart subnautica vs legendary mythology creatures list :D ?

You know there's that one guy who'll be like "Mate! You don't own that!!!11!!1" And I'll be like...Urgh
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue

You know there's that one guy who'll be like "Mate! You don't own that!!!11!!1" And I'll be like...Urgh

Well you're not posting it on your website or stockphoto site to resell it, you are posting in the owner of said content's own site/forum. So trust me when I say you're perfectly fine :D Heck even reposting it on other sites would be fine anyway.
  • DoubleJDoubleJ UK Join Date: 2016-02-25 Member: 213425Members

Haha! that would be an epic video! Currently i am working on another Top 10, and maybe after that i could try and do such a thing :) but would need help from you guys, you seem to know a lot about those mythology creatures related with Subnatuca's :)
    edited March 2016
    Some could be

Kraken vs Sea Dragon/Emperor
    Megalodon vs Reaper
    Nessie vs... I dunno
    Jaws vs Boneshark

Hmm, maybe we don't have enuf content yet...

I mean what's next :D

Koi vs Peeper?

• Gman_Plays_GamesGman_Plays_Games Washington Join Date: 2016-03-18 Member: 214401Members
    Well if they can program the Sea Dragon to wrap itself around the Cyclops and hammer on it, and maybe a couple other different attacks I'd be happy. Still want a bigger sub though!