Graphic bugs everywhere since new Update

AliBAliB Join Date: 2015-04-21 Member: 203699Members
After the new Update I startet a new game and everything worked. After I started it a second time The start menu already showed Graphic bugs and Fragments (Letters?!).
Then I loaded the game and same here: The Scanner-icon did flicker with wrong textures (mushroom, oxygen-tank...), the Health- and the other bars are distorted and seem to mirror the camera view (Everything I see is also rendered in the bars but only if they aren't full, I don't know how to explain it) and the cursor also is just a rectangle of Letters.

I also sent a Bug-report with Screenshot (two times, sorry... couldn't see the buttons and sent the first one without explanation). I then reinstalled the game... Still the same Bugs.

BUT: The Update is so cool :D, I love that the game begins with a little more action.

Comments

• MlynekMlynek Poland Join Date: 2016-03-16 Member: 214331Members
    He's rigth. Can you do something witch that 'cause i wan't to play but i can't :( Sorry for the mistakes but english isn't my native language :)
  • RomanarRomanar Join Date: 2016-03-17 Member: 214370Members
    I have the same problem as well
  • j0ndavj0ndav Bristol Join Date: 2016-03-17 Member: 214373Members
    There is a workround for this - not perfect but it works,

Load up your save game, when in game press ESC, then F3 to bring up the graphics menu. where it says 'texture settings' click on no 2 3 or 4

I had the problem where i couldn't select 2,3 or 4, so i pressed ESC,F3,F8 - i was then able to select it. My system then seemed to hang, but i waited and the game sprang into life with a lot of the bugs gone.
  • MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    edited March 2016
    Not sure if it's just me but since this update I have found that my life pod doesn't always have the blip that shows where it is located. It seems to work intermittently.
  • reeferbackreeferback Lost in the Kelp Forests Join Date: 2016-03-17 Member: 214367Members
    @Mrym, I noticed that issue too! Minor compared to the other ones i'm having though
  • AliBAliB Join Date: 2015-04-21 Member: 203699Members
    j0ndav wrote: »
    I had the problem where i couldn't select 2,3 or 4, so i pressed ESC,F3,F8 - i was then able to select it. My system then seemed to hang, but i waited and the game sprang into life with a lot of the bugs gone.

It worked :D. Thanks man!!!!!!
    I tried esc,F3 or tab,F3 but I didn't think of ESC,F3,F8 as you mentioned which is kind of an overkill but ok, as long as it works.
  • RisquuRisquu UK Join Date: 2013-12-18 Member: 190257Members
    j0ndav wrote: »
    There is a workround for this - not perfect but it works,

Load up your save game, when in game press ESC, then F3 to bring up the graphics menu. where it says 'texture settings' click on no 2 3 or 4

I can confirm this helping the problem, but not completely eliminating it.