Nerf the crashes

AlphaBlueArxAlphaBlueArx Join Date: 2015-05-11 Member: 204402Members
Devs I think the crashes need to be nerfed.

Their destructive power is too high at least regarding the seamoth, like not even a Reaper Leviatan can destroy one of these with just one attack.

And also how would that even make sense? How can a crash not kill a player but destroy a mini-submarine?

Comments

• raven0akraven0ak finalnd Join Date: 2016-01-15 Member: 211425Members
    then consider ramming power of seamoth:)
  • ZetlinZetlin Join Date: 2016-02-01 Member: 212463Members
    the sea moth has a glass bubble which makes it vulnerable to sharpenl i guess. IMO they should just give crash powder a higher chance of spawning and more use to make hunting the crashes worthwhile.
  • AlphaBlueArxAlphaBlueArx Join Date: 2015-05-11 Member: 204402Members
    edited February 2016
    raven0ak wrote: »

It doesn't seem too abnormal to me, why? The only things I killed with it were some bleeders, biters and some fishes.
    Zetlin wrote: »
    the sea moth has a glass bubble which makes it vulnerable to sharpenl i guess. IMO they should just give crash powder a higher chance of spawning and more use to make hunting the crashes worthwhile.

But if those can break glass made not to break under those pressures imagine what they would do to somebody almost completely unprotected. It would be pretty lethal.
  • SpacedInvaderSpacedInvader Join Date: 2016-01-08 Member: 211083Members
    raven0ak wrote: »

It doesn't seem too abnormal to me, why? The only things I killed with it were some bleeders, biters and some fishes.
    Zetlin wrote: »

But if those can break glass made not to break under those pressures imagine what they would do to somebody almost completely unprotected. It would be pretty lethal.

They are pretty lethal if you get a full hit from one. IIRC, they can do about 70% damage if you get a direct hit.
  • JacaraJacara Washington Join Date: 2015-06-11 Member: 205391Members
    edited February 2016
    I agree, I was exploring and one cave through the wall and blew up my seamoth lol
  • lunatictrentonlunatictrenton Join Date: 2016-01-22 Member: 211825Members
    I imagine the only time one would hit you in a seamoth is if you don't realize they are there or are standing still. when I needed crash powder I would just swim by, and go back after they explode. :D