made a subnautica video!

lunatictrentonlunatictrenton Join Date: 2016-01-22 Member: 211825Members
made a subnautica video, if you have some time to check it out, that would be awesome!

Comments

• lxhlxh Austria Join Date: 2015-03-13 Member: 202074Members
    edited January 2016
    Nice video, but I've noticed two things you could improve. You'll swim faster when you holster the stuff you hold and didn't have to die like at 4:35 ...
    Second, if you've got a driving license and are used to, it's a good idea to take the oxygen meter as your rear mirror. A life-sustaining measure even for Subnautica. :)

Thanks for the vid, always interesting to see how others manage the game.
  • rhys_elcinsrhys_elcins UK Join Date: 2016-01-26 Member: 212148Members
    ok, no offense, something about the way you were playing really irritated me..... not sure whether it was the amount of rookie derps, like not realising scrap metal=titanium, swimming with something in hand, or nearly dying due to lack of O2 or your voice or WHAT, but sorry, don't plan on watching your videos again....

that said - don't pay too much attention to this, as I can't come up with anything constructive.....

I will say that you CAN catch peepers, as soon as you have even the basic fins
  • lunatictrentonlunatictrenton Join Date: 2016-01-22 Member: 211825Members
    It's all good, I know that my video's won't be for everybody. I am still fairly new to the game, so I am still learning various aspects of the game. :D
  • rhys_elcinsrhys_elcins UK Join Date: 2016-01-26 Member: 212148Members
    glad to hear! keep at it!
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    @lunatictrenton Thats a cool video you made. As rhys said you made several rookie derps, which can be forgiven due to the fact that you are indeed a rookie in this game. Im sure that once you are a more experienced player youll avoid them :)

Ive got the desire to do such videos myself but since i have a tendancy to do said derps @ almost 200 hours sank in this game, i dont think i would experience such understanding from the community lol
  • lunatictrentonlunatictrenton Join Date: 2016-01-22 Member: 211825Members
    haha, I know what you mean. I just started putting away my items when not using them, and have noticed the difference. still getting used to it.
    I also like the fact that the game gets regular updates, means there is always something to do. I think I will be going onto the aurora pretty soon.