Squad 5 is back! - Natural Selection 2

SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond
edited January 2016 in NS2 General Discussion

imageSquad 5 is back! - Natural Selection 2

The official initiative to recognize and award certain nominated community members for their contributions to Natural Selection 2 called Squad 5 is back!

Read the full story here

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    Congrats and welcome to the team guys!
  • Saffron_bakerSaffron_baker Sweden Join Date: 2015-06-09 Member: 205352Members
    That was very wise my friends!
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    Congrats!
    You all deserve it. :)

I have the next lot already selected as well, so expect more frequent rounds of Squad 5 for a while.
    Be sure to nominate someone you believe deserves it here.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Ah nice, awesome to see it back in action!
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    Many MANY gratz to all new squad 5 members.
  • WyzcrakWyzcrak Pot Pie Aficionado Join Date: 2002-12-04 Member: 10447Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    There are so many opportunities to meaningfully contribute to the success of this game and its community -- and have some serious fun doing it. Thank you to the countless players who have enabled me to contribute what I have, and to those who contributed to my being recognized during this exciting phase of NS2's growth.
  • IeptBarakatIeptBarakat The most difficult name to speak ingame. Join Date: 2009-07-10 Member: 68107Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
    Congrats to the new squad 5 members.
    I'd love to be one but there isn't much recognition in being an ideas guy and my time alone finding cracks/holes in all the maps falling under map testing. :tongue:
  • KasharicKasharic Hull, England Join Date: 2013-03-27 Member: 184473Members, Forum Admins, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, NS2 Community Developer
    Congrats to all you fantastic people, without you guys, NS2 wouldn't be the same!
  • FlaterectomyFlaterectomy Netherlandistan Join Date: 2005-02-03 Member: 39643Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    D'aww, thanks! :D Will do my best to live up to it.
  • LuitjensLuitjens Join Date: 2010-07-26 Member: 73034Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    Woohoo! Welcome to Squad 5
  • tudytudy Germany Join Date: 2014-06-10 Member: 196468Members, Squad Five Blue
    I feel honored. Thanks :)
  • Warforce17Warforce17 Join Date: 2013-09-12 Member: 188154Members
    edited January 2016
    Congrats to the new Squad five members.

I am just dissapointed that I have not been included in the list. Everyone knows how much I contribute to the ensl with my quality German jokes and humour. :disappointed:
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    Note that the only way a member can be considered for Squad 5 is if YOU nominate them here!
  • BicsumBicsum Join Date: 2012-02-27 Member: 147596Members, Reinforced - Gold
    Warforce17 wrote: »
    Congrats to the new Squad five members.

I am just dissapointed that I have not been included in the list. Everyone knows how much I contribute to the ensl with my quality German jokes and humour. :disappointed:

Squad Null might be appropriate for you.

Anyway: thank you to everyone who does things for ns2.