Cyclops docking recharge station

AlphaBlueArxAlphaBlueArx Join Date: 2015-05-11 Member: 204402Members
I'd love to see a docking station for the cyclops with a recharing feature, is anything similar already in the works?

Comments

• LordDerpLordDerp Netherlands Join Date: 2015-09-10 Member: 207871Members
    This suggestion has been made plenty of times already. I understand you want to voice your opinion as well, but really, try to look for all the other threads before posting another one insert DJ Khaleed here)
  • AlphaBlueArxAlphaBlueArx Join Date: 2015-05-11 Member: 204402Members
    Oh right...but did the devs announce anything official yet? are they working on it?
  • LordDerpLordDerp Netherlands Join Date: 2015-09-10 Member: 207871Members
    Nope, nothing so far. But they're planning on making the Cyclops more useful, so something like rechargeable powercells might be in the making
  • AlphaBlueArxAlphaBlueArx Join Date: 2015-05-11 Member: 204402Members
    I hope so, i'm planning on getting the cyclops so i can finally get some magnetite.
  • VexareVexare Austin,TX Join Date: 2016-01-05 Member: 210942Members
    I hope so, i'm planning on getting the cyclops so i can finally get some magnetite.

I don't know about the regular build, but in experimental I found magnetite quite easily by just swimming around the "Mountain Island" ... in the shallows and walls before it drops off into deep water. Yes there's a Reaper who lives somewhere down there, it's quite unnerving to listen to it ... but so far it hasn't come up to the surface in my experimental save game in that biome! Just an alternative to finding magnetite when you can't go deep yet because you're trying to get upgrades to do that!