Thank you.

2»

Comments

• KoruyoKoruyo AUT Join Date: 2009-06-06 Member: 67724Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited June 2014
    One of us, one of us, one of us!

Welcome to the club of ns2 inactivity and maybe part time forum trolling. :)
  • IxianIxian Denmark Join Date: 2014-03-16 Member: 194783Members, Squad Five Blue
    Thank you blind.

It was a pleasure playing with you, learning from you and having so much fun in such a short time with you.

Sun Tzu wrote something like knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is enlightenment.
    I believe you're wise, and becoming wiser by the day.
    But now i know, for sure, that you are on the way to enlightenment too.

You are remembered.
    -Ixian
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Thank you Blind for all you have done for the NS2 community. You are a legend and was always, a pleasure and on honour to meet you in Germany all those times.

I will miss the livestreams and casts so please, don't go too far away. NS2's future is very bright indeed ;-)
  • LamboLambo Iceland Join Date: 2012-08-07 Member: 154915Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    gracias por todo amigo.
  • CuelCuel Join Date: 2013-01-22 Member: 181295Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I just watched several NS1 competetive videos on your channel blind, been trying to find some for ages. Really good watch
  • blindblind Join Date: 2010-04-17 Member: 71437Members, Squad Five Gold
    Thanks for all the cheers <3

Really miss it already but can't change it. Maybe one day Mendasp proves right..but I'll probably stick to forum ghosting and occasional pub play. But hell I will ofc watch the NSL finals in 20 mins :)

And sorry for everyone I missed in my list, yes Maxx that includes you ;)
  • NotPaLaGiNotPaLaGi Join Date: 2014-05-29 Member: 196291Members
    Aww thanks for everything Blind! I used to look forward to you posting Youtube casts of old NS1 matches sooo much, before live streaming was even a thing. You are truely the godfather of NS casting and will always be #1 caster for me.

Also, thanks for making me laugh with this. Spot on impression.
    - Liza
    Suka, don't steal my SG! "Shaddap". Good memories and many laughs ;)
  • DecoyDecoy Join Date: 2012-09-11 Member: 159037Members, Super Administrators, Playtest Lead, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
    @blind sooooo drunk pubs are on the table? :D NS2 DRINKING GAME!
    @Decoy sure thing, just gimme some weeks and then I will puke in your glory.
  • BicsumBicsum Join Date: 2012-02-27 Member: 147596Members, Reinforced - Gold
    edited June 2014
    blind wrote: »
    - HBZ
    First team I commanded (NSL Season 2). Thanks for being patient. It is really difficult to get the same "tickling" of your trained spider sense regarding the game's flow from a different perspective.

Good times.

Thank you.

- blind

Since I'm pretty much the only one left from the HBZ team back then, I'm going to speak for it:

You're welcome.

It was fun playing with you and I think you're an awesome guy. However, I wished you hadn't become ENSL head admin and didn't have your little tea parties with B1, Fana and Scrajm. They were informative and interesting and all, but I (or we HBZ) would rather have trained in that time. The team had potential.

I'm not mad though, you've pushed ns2 competitve a lot. The casting, taking care of the ensl stuff, helping to create these kick ass ns2 tournaments in good old Deutschland, the guide you wrote, all that helped the community, UWE and the game itself a lot.

Also, our new comm is way better than you ever could be (PROVE ME WRONG BRO!!!).

Anyway, see you around.

Du gibst zu, dass du nachts das Bett nässt, wenn du dem hier ein awesome gibst.

edit: damn
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    Okay, maybe I should respond here, after all.

Blind, all my knowledge about you comes from meeting you during the NS2WC. It was short, and we exchanged only a few words as you told me that you guys had already eaten lunch. During this short conversation we confused the hell out of everyone on the table by switching to German and formed a deep emotional bond. It was a great time. (At least 40 seconds.)
    I'll miss you.
    Bye.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Locklear wrote: »
    nice necro charlie :D

Indeed, I'll go ahead and ban him for this infraction :tongue:
  • YaluzanYaluzan Join Date: 2013-07-30 Member: 186474Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester
    Yeah he was only like a year late :smile:
  • MendaspMendasp I touch maps in inappropriate places Valencia, Spain Join Date: 2002-07-05 Member: 884Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Retired Community Developer
    Mendasp just informed me that Charlie just realized I'm gone :tongue:

Oh, and I informed him that he was wrong on his prediction.

I still wish you guys the best ;)

My prediction might have been wrong, but the timing is brilliant :D
  • amoralamoral Join Date: 2013-01-03 Member: 177250Members
    Where there's life there's hope. As long as the community lives, even if in a couple servers, there's always hope that a year, two, five years, it will be there when you get that itch...

Not unlike an STD.
  • YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Yaluzan wrote: »
    They always come back
    b05968c9a3.png

STD's or the players?
  • amoralamoral Join Date: 2013-01-03 Member: 177250Members
    Yojimbo wrote: »
    Yaluzan wrote: »
    They always come back
    b05968c9a3.png

STD's or the players?

:) already made that joke. :)
    .....I just felt like drinking and shooting for a bit and instantly got snatched :o

And someone PM me what this STD joke is about. I feel dumb.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    .....I just felt like drinking and shooting for a bit and instantly got snatched :o

And someone PM me what this STD joke is about. I feel dumb.

Search on ye olde Google for STD and all will become clear........................................................................
  • SquishpokePOOPFACESquishpokePOOPFACE -21,248 posts (ignore below) Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165262Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    STD is an acronym for Sexually Transmitted Disease, which has a propensity for becoming a reoccurring infection.

...and I thought here comes a clever NS2 insider joke. Silly me.
  • SquishpokePOOPFACESquishpokePOOPFACE -21,248 posts (ignore below) Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165262Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    They always come back!
    wheezing laugh and slap on thigh
    They always come back!
    wheezing laugh and slap on thigh

But NS(2) doesn't have comebacks... Oh I see what you did there, how did I walk into that one :worried: