fishes & pictures collection challenge

ElavionElavion Poland Join Date: 2015-09-09 Member: 207844Members
Sup guys,
I was kinda bored with normal gameplay (played it like 5 times already), so I challenged myself to do something new: get a full fish tank of every catchable fish in the game. Later on I decided I also wanted a gallery of every animal that can't be caught. It was lots of fun, if you don't know what to do try it :) It took me around 13 hours to finish, although I didn't exactly rush it. Completed pretty much everything else in the meantime.

Edit: Spoilered the pictures for convenience.
Here are the best shots that I got- most pictures were pretty meh, but there were some I liked:

aturlj0scnm4.jpg
7wt9ox2037zh.jpg

literally a dozen of those bastards, all in one spot.

kva66420lvp0.jpg

This one was pretty funny, a floater somehow caught a Reefback and made it spin around in one place. I felt bad for the Reefback, so I removed the floater. It took me like a minute to reach it, because it was spinning so fast it kept knocking me away.

cd3ejqfcwo27.jpg

It was a pain to get a good close shot on this one. most of them just flew away when i tried to get near them, and since the screenshot button is F11 it was hard to get a picture before it was more than a dot. I also got the big moon in, which made it pretty cool I think.

0qskrncfb36v.jpg

Rabbitray be like: "I'm watching you..."

5o6jx6v0frwe.jpg
6h2gxpdegpc8.jpg

I don't know why, but I really like those two.

All the fishtanks:

o46q4u3s58e8.jpg
04xlc6zql6i8.jpg
y2walvr3cojn.jpg
z5vthv4o3ij9.jpg
fqk9btjt1ryl.jpg
ryj1d8t8wxd6.jpg
echvwwrqfslw.jpg
1tu39axlh8r4.jpg

And the gallery:

y7pvq0a4mo22.jpg
jatunxg7el0j.jpg

If you complete the fish collection challenge, drop it here! Would love to see some cool pictures from others :)

P.S. Nerf Reginalds, they give 44 food when cooked o_0 and there are a lot of them in the sparse reef, which was really close to where I made my base (edge of the deep grand reef).

Comments