Pondering Rapid Iteration - Natural Selection 2

124»

Comments

• DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    After some chat with the other server ops and some uwe folk present in the new discord, I am less against this idea.
    ive given my worries, and the worries are being understood. As long as they can account for those issues im willing to try, ^^
  • FearlessJamesFearlessJames Join Date: 2015-12-09 Member: 209849Members
    I think it's a good idea! I'm sure more people would want to play a game that gets changes frequently! :D
  • 3X4L73X4L7 Join Date: 2014-06-13 Member: 196510Members
    There's no justification for this. I fear cheaters have the ear of these programmers. The track record proves that you all cannot update games well. You need to go back to school and learn to makes patches that work before making smaller pataches.
  • LamboLambo Iceland Join Date: 2012-08-07 Member: 154915Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited December 2015
    3X4L7 wrote: »
    There's no justification for this. I fear cheaters have the ear of these programmers. The track record proves that you all cannot update games well. You need to go back to school and learn to makes patches that work before making smaller pataches.
    HEY ARE YOU THAT GUY THAT COMPLAINED ABOUT EVERYTHING ON REDDIT?

<333333