Trim Tool Released - Natural Selection 2

SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond
edited December 2015 in NS2 General Discussion

imageTrim Tool Released - Natural Selection 2

Now, don’t worry everyone! I’m not here to write another long, rambling blog post where I ponder life, the universe and everything, and inevitably say something stupid. I’m only hear...

Read the full story here

Comments

• MendaspMendasp I touch maps in inappropriate places Valencia, Spain Join Date: 2002-07-05 Member: 884Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Retired Community Developer
    edited December 2015
    Could have done without the initial paragraph and just posted the same announcement that is on Steam.

In that initial paragraph you have "I'm only hear" instead of "I'm only here".

Also, in the linked announcement, the link to the forums is broken, it has part of an incomplete URL tag.
  • FlaterectomyFlaterectomy Netherlandistan Join Date: 2005-02-03 Member: 39643Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    It's back, and I used it today too!
  • tuxatortuxator Join Date: 2010-01-07 Member: 69958Members, Reinforced - Gold
    edited December 2015