fishing

DEEpDEEp wisconsin Join Date: 2015-02-23 Member: 201510Members
i have played a lot of fishing games and I have played a lot of games with fishing in them. I would love to see a fishing mini game added to Subnautica anyone else agree?

Comments

• mariotusekmariotusek rotterdam Join Date: 2015-05-27 Member: 204939Members
    you can catch fish with your hands, we got the grafitiy field gun, and some other item that can catch fish. Soonish we will have aquariums where fish can repopulate. Why would you want fishing?
  • Mr357Mr357 Join Date: 2015-03-31 Member: 202777Members
    mariotusek wrote: »
    you can catch fish with your hands, we got the grafitiy field gun, and some other item that can catch fish. Soonish we will have aquariums where fish can repopulate. Why would you want fishing?

Because it's relaxing and by using a net you can catch multiple fish at once.
  • Agent-48Agent-48 Ostrava City, Czech Republic, EU Join Date: 2015-09-03 Member: 207681Members
    Hahaha, I see that #SaveTheFish #SaveThePlanet people are at it again :D #GreenpeaceAndLove :s
  • Captain_PyroCaptain_Pyro Germany Join Date: 2015-05-31 Member: 205116Members
    Agent-48 wrote: »
    Hahaha, I see that #SaveTheFish #SaveThePlanet people are at it again :D #GreenpeaceAndLove :s
    i think you're seeing things...

Anyways, I don't think a fishing game would be that bad of an idea gameplay wise, but i think it's a too primitive method of collecting food for a game with that much futuristic thech in it.
  • JacaraJacara Washington Join Date: 2015-06-11 Member: 205391Members
    I want to see fishing...with C4....
    =D
  • mariotusekmariotusek rotterdam Join Date: 2015-05-27 Member: 204939Members
    just think about using a normal fishing rod to bait the sea emperor lol. You use a lil fish to bait it and once it gets closer you get your sniper, you jump and do a 360 then you no scope that scrub and you win the game
  • Chris1217Chris1217 Meyrin (Geneva) Join Date: 2015-10-14 Member: 208476Members
    mariotusek wrote: »
    just think about using a normal fishing rod to bait the sea emperor lol. You use a lil fish to bait it and once it gets closer you get your sniper, you jump and do a 360 then you no scope that scrub and you win the game

Then a unicorne came on a rainbow and bring you back to Earth...... :o
  • SquidetronSquidetron Northern BC, Canada Join Date: 2013-12-28 Member: 190951Members
    We'd need a boat. Some kind of space boat, with rockets and something for trolling. We could craft lures based on all the science we're gonna be doing (if Stalkers like Peepers, make a Peeper lure). Would be fun to battle some of the bigger fish. We really need to be able to eat them though, not sure if that's coming, but last time I killed a Stalker I couldn't do anything with it. Would be nice to get a bunch of meat we could cure for later, or maybe we could use the sharks armour plate for something? Maybe a Biter fish proof suit, if not a full on shark suit, like those chain ones people use here on Earth.
  • AnarchAnarch Around Join Date: 2015-08-09 Member: 206928Members
    We're gonna need a bigger boat.
  • JacaraJacara Washington Join Date: 2015-06-11 Member: 205391Members
    Anarch wrote: »
    We're gonna need a bigger boat.

OMG A FLYING REAPER.....