October 19th for H2.O?

2»

Comments

• DRxShockzDRxShockz US Join Date: 2015-08-07 Member: 206879Members
    Well devs im just wondering but do you guys think you will make it this month or should be expect it in early November? (i promise im not trying to push you guys, you guys do amazing work)
  • R1600TurboR1600Turbo AZ, USA Join Date: 2015-05-03 Member: 204090Members
    DRxShockz wrote: »
    Well devs im just wondering but do you guys think you will make it this month or should be expect it in early November? (i promise im not trying to push you guys, you guys do amazing work)

Maybe ask that on the 31st.
  • mariotusekmariotusek rotterdam Join Date: 2015-05-27 Member: 204939Members
    R1600Turbo wrote: »
    DRxShockz wrote: »

Maybe ask that on the 31st.

the dont work in the weekends
  • f3rretf3rret Join Date: 2002-05-29 Member: 686Members
    There still seems to be a lot to do on their Trello. I'd be pretty surprised if it came out today or tomorrow.

The update looks fantastic though, I'm eager to dive back in! (see what I did there?)
    Obraxis wrote: »
    Looking at our trello board and everything the guys are working on, I am suspecting some time early-to-mid November. We don't like to release patches on Fridays, as if something goes wrong, it could be broken for the whole weekend and no one likes that. We are however also working on the stuff that goes into the patch-after-the-next as well, so while this next one is taking a while I believe the one after will be much faster turnaround.

Can you give us a hint about the theme of the patch-after-next? :)
  • crane476crane476 United States, Tx Join Date: 2015-08-07 Member: 206850Members
    f3rret wrote: »
    Looking at our trello board and everything the guys are working on, I am suspecting some time early-to-mid November. We don't like to release patches on Fridays, as if something goes wrong, it could be broken for the whole weekend and no one likes that. We are however also working on the stuff that goes into the patch-after-the-next as well, so while this next one is taking a while I believe the one after will be much faster turnaround.

Can you give us a hint about the theme of the patch-after-next? :)

The next patch after next he is referring to is the farming update.
    I'm pretty sure farming is going into this one. They have the large aquarium room and water filtration machine done. They've got stuff with eggs in there, and are working on planter boxes. (According to Trello)
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    f3rret wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure farming is going into this one. They have the large aquarium room and water filtration machine done. They've got stuff with eggs in there, and are working on planter boxes. (According to Trello)

Farming stuff is in experimental currently for work & testing, but wont make it into the next full patch. They will go into the farming update. Think of it as a sneak peek ;)
  • MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    Looking at our trello board and everything the guys are working on, I am suspecting some time early-to-mid November.

That's good to hear that there is a little time to go. As it gets nearer to the time a patch is about to be released I stop building bases and that, as I know it'll all get destroyed when the new patch goes live, as we are always suggested to start a new game to ensure the full patch updates are active in the game.
  • paradineparadine usa Join Date: 2015-09-18 Member: 208004Members
    Too bad the devs couldn't put in a second program of sorts that allows us to run that after the new update to update our map/world save. This would us have all of the new updates and our old base at the same time. Another option would be to allow us a way to export (blueprint) our bases so we can paste them into the new game as a single piece. As an option it could be done so that when it's pasted it's incomplete (like when we first place the parts).
  • DRxShockzDRxShockz US Join Date: 2015-08-07 Member: 206879Members
    paradine wrote: »
    Too bad the devs couldn't put in a second program of sorts that allows us to run that after the new update to update our map/world save. This would us have all of the new updates and our old base at the same time. Another option would be to allow us a way to export (blueprint) our bases so we can paste them into the new game as a single piece. As an option it could be done so that when it's pasted it's incomplete (like when we first place the parts).

just use the command ALLBLUEPRINTS
  • paradineparadine usa Join Date: 2015-09-18 Member: 208004Members
    Not that. I meant the entire structure we design and build.
  • crane476crane476 United States, Tx Join Date: 2015-08-07 Member: 206850Members
    paradine wrote: »

If only it were that simple.