Become an exosuit pilot today poster (warning big image)

dopydopy belgium Join Date: 2015-08-28 Member: 207551Members
My wife absolutely loves this poster ingame, and she wanted a full print of it, so I thought i'd remake it so we can actually get it.
Any criticism is greatly welcomed, I might make more if this stuff is actually liked.

B8HbhsB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/B8HbhsB.jpg

Comments

• BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    dopy wrote: »
    My wife absolutely loves this poster ingame, and she wanted a full print of it, so I thought i'd remake it so we can actually get it.
    Any criticism is greatly welcomed, I might make more if this stuff is actually liked.

B8HbhsB.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/B8HbhsB.jpg

Nicely done! I'm not digging the font though. If you're interested, the fonts used in a lot of the art in NS2 is AgencyFB, MicrogrammaDBolExt Regular, and MicrogrammaDMedExt Regular. :)
  • dopydopy belgium Join Date: 2015-08-28 Member: 207551Members
    BeigeAlert wrote: »

Nicely done! I'm not digging the font though. If you're interested, the fonts used in a lot of the art in NS2 is AgencyFB, MicrogrammaDBolExt Regular, and MicrogrammaDMedExt Regular. :)

Ah sweet, i'll replace the text with one of those fonts then! :D
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    If you are going to be editing it, then I will point out that it should be Recruitment.

I wasn't going to say anything otherwise, but since it is being changed, you might want to fix that :)
    Soul_Rider wrote: »
    If you are going to be editing it, then I will point out that it should be Recruitment.

I wasn't going to say anything otherwise, but since it is being changed, you might want to fix that :)

6ANHv8j.jpg
    Done.
  • SupaFredSupaFred Join Date: 2013-03-03 Member: 183652Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    @dopy Looks a lot better. Shouldn't there be a "join" in there before "the war tomorrow"?
    SupaFred wrote: »
    @dopy Looks a lot better. Shouldn't there be a "join" in there before "the war tomorrow"?
    Only saw limited pieces of the poster ingame, but that would make a lot of sense!
    SupaFred wrote: »
    kCBAOvn.jpg
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    edited September 2015
  • Saffron_bakerSaffron_baker Sweden Join Date: 2015-06-09 Member: 205352Members
    In game it actully says win the war tomoraow!