A competition, of art and creativity! (cancelled)

TieraxTierax aus Join Date: 2015-07-25 Member: 206401Members
Unfortunately this has to be cancelled due to events outside of my control, i do hope that those who have worked hard on anything post it anyway! and i highly encourage people to post their art here anyway!
I'm sorry for the letdown and i promise that once my life has settled down a bit and i can safely say that i have some spending money again i'll be straight back here to do this again!

I will return! and with greater numbers! until then, have fun and stay creative!

Comments

• Captain_PyroCaptain_Pyro Germany Join Date: 2015-05-31 Member: 205116Members
    Sounds fun. I hope i can manage to paint something.
  • TieraxTierax aus Join Date: 2015-07-25 Member: 206401Members
    haha good job pyro ^_^ but i do look forward to your entry!
    Sad to see so few takers! come on ya'll, whats a few minutes of your time to express yourself and heck, even get some money?
  • LightdevilLightdevil Austria Join Date: 2015-06-10 Member: 205381Members, Subnautica Playtester
    edited August 2015
    I havent said anything cause I am bad at artistic stuff but i guess i can try ._.

EDIT: I have an idea, now i just need the skills to draw it.
  • AmanchamAmancham GER Join Date: 2015-07-01 Member: 205922Members
    I'm currently stuck in the creative summer hole that is called work ;) Besides ... I never got past stick men. I can't draw to save my life. I love the idea, though and really hope that some more people will participate. :)
    haha well i look forward to seeing everyones ideas regardless ^_^

like i said, not about skill, but the thoughts
  • LightdevilLightdevil Austria Join Date: 2015-06-10 Member: 205381Members, Subnautica Playtester
    Just wanted to bump this cause it's an awesome idea and we had some growth in the forums so I hope more will try, if not then that's okay, atleast I will post something don't worry
    Thanks for the bump, but unforseen incidents in life on my end have left me jobless, so unfortunately i need to keep everything i have so i can afford food...

So while i have to cancel i do encourage you all to post your works and keep discussion going! this will come back to being a thing once i find a way to stabilize my life.
    Damn i just started working on mine.. ill post it anyway once its done i guess :( I hope everything goes well on your end!
  • KalkiKalki Montreal Join Date: 2015-08-15 Member: 207157Members
    I don't know what you meant by art...inside or outside the game...but if you wanna see a beautifull underwater city i created,
    which i consider a form of art, go see my first post (yesterday). There are pictures, a video and even my save files for the curious.
    haha at this point both is good, if you're proud of something that you've made share it here! I look forward to seeing any posts!

the original aim of this was to see how people were inspired!
  • BIPPITYBIPPITY England Join Date: 2015-06-06 Member: 205283Members
    oh i started working on some stuff too... mainly something i call the Grand Reefback (i know it was intentional) its pretty much a 40m long Reefback with some other changes, i,ll post pictures of it and some other things soon.