Had to kill a bone shark

04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
Bone Shark was hanging out around my base, making noise, killing fish, being a nuisance. Had to go out and exterminate it.
Booped him with the stasis rifle, after he managed to take a bite. Stabbed him a couple times with the knife.
Found out his Ragdoll pose is vaguely familiar.

Killed+a+bone+shark+immediately+went+jesus+pose+_fbe02e02be4d99d99a9d7478f5586012.png

RIP Bone Shark Jesus
He died for our fins.

Comments

• tyler111762tyler111762 Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada Join Date: 2015-05-17 Member: 204558Members
    OH MY GOD YOU MONSTER YOU KILLED SOMETHING IN MY PERFECT NON VIOLENT GAME, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS YOU MONSTER. THAT BONE SHARK DID NOTHING TO YOU. YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST GONE OUT OF YOUR WAY TO USE A PROPULSION CANNON AND REPEATEDLY PUSH HIM AWAY YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO KILL HIM YOU MONSTER

GOD YOU TRIGGERED ME

*cries*
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
  • ZixinusZixinus Hungary Join Date: 2015-07-22 Member: 206338Members
    This happened to me during the super-aggression bug. Stalkers tried to kill me trough the walls of the seabase (and they nearly managed to). I think that's fixed now, they seem to go away if I hide in the seabase for a bit. I once saved and loaded, that helped too.

You have to be careful where you build your base because this will happen again, another one will spawn to replace it. You killed it for nothing.
    OH MY GOD YOU MONSTER YOU KILLED SOMETHING IN MY PERFECT NON VIOLENT GAME, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS YOU MONSTER. THAT BONE SHARK DID NOTHING TO YOU. YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST GONE OUT OF YOUR WAY TO USE A PROPULSION CANNON AND REPEATEDLY PUSH HIM AWAY YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO KILL HIM YOU MONSTER

GOD YOU TRIGGERED ME

Yes, because strawmans and ridicule are an excellent way to gain credibility in that argument.
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    Zixinus wrote: »
    You have to be careful where you build your base because this will happen again, another one will spawn to replace it.

There are like 3 sand sharks around my base, but I don't mess with them because they swim down near the floor.

This bone shark came across 2 damn biomes to eat the Boomerangs and Peepers I released around the entrance to my base.

• SeldkamSeldkam Join Date: 2014-01-01 Member: 191213Members
    tyler, why so aggressive :P

Anyways, yea I had to lure a boneshark who was stuck in my base away xD he was in between a solar panel and the actual tube of my base, and he couldn't turn around xD I just nudged him with my seamoth and he was able to get out :D

Also, I hope the other bonesharks won't take it too seriously D: they might get offended