Hall of Fame

124»

Comments

• KatzenfleischKatzenfleisch Join Date: 2014-03-21 Member: 194881Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Community Developer
    @Katzenfleisch for the Faded mod&guide upgrade and developpement since 06/2013 ? (just wondering if it count :) )
  • VindalooVindaloo Join Date: 2012-12-04 Member: 174127Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    Awww. Thank you, you bunch of loveable babblers.
    Is this a binding contract? As in if I leave community, do I get another badge labeled traitor? Juuust kidding, I am gonna stay and annoy everyone forever.
  • ZavaroZavaro Tucson, Arizona Join Date: 2005-02-14 Member: 41174Members, Super Administrators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    edited September 2015
    Woah. Unexpected! I'd like to nominate @Sp3cia1 and @Warboy for being totally rad PTs and being overall really good dudes. As well as @Pelargir , @Feathermonster , @MajorTico and @Sephy for their work in the past season. I'd also like to nominate @MasterG for Mineral, @malx for Nexus, @Howser and @DaanVanYperan for Skulks with Shotguns all of which were awesome to watch this season and for their special events! Game on!
  • DecoyDecoy Join Date: 2012-09-11 Member: 159037Members, Super Administrators, Playtest Lead, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
    edited July 2015
    I'd like to nominate @Tornel and @Zaloko. I only put them in a group because I'm pretty sure they're attached at the hip ;)

Really though, @Zaloko shows up all the freaking time, even if he doesn't say more than 5 words and I've gotta poke him to ensure he's alive, he speaks up when he needs to and is a generally wonderful PT and human

@Tornel is the louder version of Zal. He will also command now without me forcing him into the chair :D He rarely misses PT, and when he does it's usually been forewarned with an email to the leads giving us the exact dates he'd be out of town

They're really both great PTs who go above and beyond!
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited July 2015
    I have noticed a few people have been awarded squad 5 for running, managing, and fostering popular community servers. I would like to nominate @wyzcrak for squad 5 blue, for fostering the ns2 community on TGNS which is one of the longest lasting (since ns1). He has spent countless hours making unique mods like win or lose, specbets, laps, a great captains mod, and trying remi's primeable power nodes. TGNS is a unique and fun experience in ns2 that would not be there without him.
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    @decoy @IronHorse Wouldn't it be time to update the OP list? Last i checked we had alone 28 Squad 5 Blue members.
  • DecoyDecoy Join Date: 2012-09-11 Member: 159037Members, Super Administrators, Playtest Lead, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
    @ghoul @Ironhorse just makes a new post every time he updates with the names
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    edited August 2015
    @GhoulofGSG9 @Decoy

Yea I don't maintain the OP.
    In fact, maybe i'll erase everything there in lieu of attempting to maintain it.. people can dig through the posts or create another thread that's a masterlist.
  • PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
    Is this project still maintained with all those recent changes?
  • MajorTicoMajorTico New York Join Date: 2013-11-02 Member: 188942Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    @Ironhorse see above

@Pelargir @Tico I don't see why it can't be. Squad 5 is great and should still exist
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    @Decoy @Pelargir The future is unknown with regards to Squad 5 given the recent document of planned changes that came from the new NS2 dev team..

If I get the thumbs up in the coming weeks then we can begin again, otherwise they may have some other system they are working on from the sound of it.
    Standing by, basically..
    Closing thread in order to utilize a newly pinned nominations thread.
This discussion has been closed.